Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) (13327 Views)

UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Breaking: Professor Elujoba Emerges OAU Acting Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by vicoloni(m): 7:48am On Apr 07, 2017
LordIsaac:
Ha....nawa o...! But, I have seen governors giving him a hand shake. I suspect hypocrisy and double standard.

Constitution-wise Governors are superior to obas because they are the ones that presents to them the mace of authority. That is why a knowledgeable Governor will never prostrate to any Oga.
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by xreal: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2017
nija80:

Reminded me of Late Gen Adisa ex minister of works.was asked by the panel why do you weep when in front of Abacha ,He Retorted that why will i not weep,even our lord Jesus Christ wept grin

grin
I remember one of his interviews I saw on TV, he said more than that, the man was so so factual.
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by dejisky(m): 8:10am On Apr 07, 2017
omoluabi Prof
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by LordIsaac(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2017
vicoloni:

Constitution-wise Governors are superior to obas because they are the ones that presents to them the mace of authority. That is why a knowledgeable Governor will never prostrate to any Oga.
Alright...that's true.
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2017
Long live Ooni,Arole Oduduwa!

1 Like

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2017
LordIsaac:
Ha....nawa o...! But, I have seen governors giving him a hand shake. I suspect hypocrisy and double standard.

Obj , Gov Aregbesola, Gov Peteru ayo Fayose prostrating.

1 Like

Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by Emerituz(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2017
See life, a whole Professor prostrating for an HND holder #POWER
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Lolzzzz.Africans and their stupid mentality. When the Oba got to London the media was following him up and down. Nobody even cared to do prostrate. Even the Oba turned to one time church ursher and offering service collector. Here in Nigeria the foolish Nigerian turns to maids. Well this reminds me of Goliva's Travel novel. That he thought he was taller than Everyone but go to a state were the Fork was taller than him.
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by larrypourl(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2017
xreal:
Hmm, that VC will be recommended for a better position after his tenure as the VC.

Tell me, why wouldn't Ooni's list supersede the merit ?

I no talk pass that one oo.

he's acting VC came for a favour to remain the VC after his acting tenure expires. all na politics
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by Shikena(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
datola:

It will almost be impossible for Nigeria to develop technologically without regard to our culture and values.
Pls can you explain this position of yours?
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by aapaul01(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
4dor:
Why he no try shake Ooni's hands like Nigerian governors now? grin grin grin grin These abobakus are always frowning.
when he no be Buhari wife
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by datola: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Shikena:

Pls can you explain this position of yours?

Thanks for asking, Shikena.

I will reply you soon.
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by castrol180(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
xreal:

yeah, u only copy and pasted, u did it right.

He is not right! It's ojaja the what?
Re: OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) by akigbemaru: 1:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Idobale OAU VC, you want the students to think straight!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 / JAMB To Hold An Optional Mock Exam / 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Have Girlfriend In College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.