Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha (6639 Views)

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by mikolo80: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ioannes:

Lol. Contri dey dia o. How your side? We should chat soon though. Been a lil bit busy.
well it's just waiting for us to fix it up. Anytime. Even me na high jump I de. No rest for Oyinbo land. That's why they've gone far. They don't play with work like we do
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
mikolo80:
well it's just waiting for us to fix it up. Anytime. Even me na high jump I de. No rest for Oyinbo land. That's why they've gone far. They don't play with work like we do

Lol... E go better
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by mikolo80: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ioannes:

Lol... E go better
not if we don't fix it it won't
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 30, 2016
mikolo80:
not if we don't fix it it won't

I agree.

Yet I don't think our generation can fix it.

You just need to read comments on here to see how shallow minded we are and how incapable of logical reasoning devoid of ethno-religious sentiments we can be.

No, we can't fix it.

That duty may be that of our children if we raise them right.

Maybe our duty to this country is to raise them right.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by TheNewIbadan: 4:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Lmao @ this thread grin

Oh Biafra will be sweet.....for the onlookers.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by mikolo80: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Ioannes:

I agree.

Yet I don't think our generation can fix it.

You just need to read comments on here to see how shallow minded we are and how incapable of logical reasoning devoid of ethno-religious sentiments we can be.

No, we can't fix it.

That duty may be that of our children if we raise them right.

Maybe our duty to this country is to raise them right.
dunno about you. but I haven't given up on myself yet. will take my shot. do my best and leave the rest
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2016
mikolo80:
dunno about you. but I haven't given up on myself yet. will take my shot. do my best and leave the rest

I'm with you on that. Taking my best shot too. Let's hope it makes a difference.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by modath(f): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Lmao @ this thread grin

Oh Biafra will be sweet.....for the onlookers.

I'm a fly on the wall on such threads, the things one read & the kind of animosity on display can never ever be dreamt up.. smiley
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by TheNewIbadan: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2016
modath:

I'm a fly on the wall on such threads, the things one read & the kind of animosity on display can never ever be dreamt up.. smiley

Lol you learn more about them by putting them in a room without Yoruba or Hausa present.

Chaiii e sweet to watch.

1 Like

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by woodboi(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2016
mikolo80:
it's the way politics is played all over the world

You asked if party nominate chimpanzee and I am making it clear, you never can tell... You so called candidate can loose his sit to the unimaginable candidate or Oshiomole as you said.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by modath(f): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Lol you learn more about them by putting them in a room without Yoruba or Hausa present.

Chaiii e sweet to watch.

It's like there is a compulsion in them to be antagonistic, if their perceived enemies aren't nearby, they turn on themselves, they just must fight... They can't help it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Fulani Woman is now the Deputy General Secertary of the United Nations (pics) / IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address / Adedeji Doherty: I Remain Lagos PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.