Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Test Invite From Mpi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Invite From Mpi (1701 Views)

Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / My MPI Interview Experience. I Need Your Analysis Pls! / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Invite From Mpi by CeeCJay(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in M-P Infrastructure Graduate Trainee Program.

Following your recent application, you have been shortlisted for an online aptitude test.

To assess the test copy the below link on your browser to log into the test site

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=mp-infrsatructure-graduate-trainee-test

The password to the test site is ********

You would be expected to fill in the following information properly:

1. Name

2. Email

3. Phone

4. Address

NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

Ø More than one login attempt by the same candidate will lead to disqualification of such a candidate.

Ø Kindly use only the emails on your CV. E-mails other than those stated on your CV will not be allowed to login or access the system.

Ø Endeavour to use a RELIABLE INTERNET facility.

Ø You are to answer 70 questions

Ø Time allotted is 60mins (After 60mins. The system logs you out automatically. Please endeavor to use your time properly)

SITE OPENS AT:

17:00 HOURS 27TH JULY, 2016 (WEDNESDAY)

CLOSES AT:

00:00 HOURS 31ST JULY, 2016 (SUNDAY)

Kindly send all queries to hr@mpinfrastructure.com

Good Luck on the test as we look forward to having you on-board.

HR- MP INFRASTRUCTURE

Who else got this?
Re: Test Invite From Mpi by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
CeeCJay:
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in M-P Infrastructure Graduate Trainee Program.

Following your recent application, you have been shortlisted for an online aptitude test.

To assess the test copy the below link on your browser to log into the test site

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=mp-infrsatructure-graduate-trainee-test

The password to the test site is ********

You would be expected to fill in the following information properly:

1. Name

2. Email

3. Phone

4. Address

NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

Ø More than one login attempt by the same candidate will lead to disqualification of such a candidate.

Ø Kindly use only the emails on your CV. E-mails other than those stated on your CV will not be allowed to login or access the system.

Ø Endeavour to use a RELIABLE INTERNET facility.

Ø You are to answer 70 questions

Ø Time allotted is 60mins (After 60mins. The system logs you out automatically. Please endeavor to use your time properly)

SITE OPENS AT:

17:00 HOURS 27TH JULY, 2016 (WEDNESDAY)

CLOSES AT:

00:00 HOURS 31ST JULY, 2016 (SUNDAY)

Kindly send all queries to hr@mpinfrastructure.com

Good Luck on the test as we look forward to having you on-board.

HR- MP INFRASTRUCTURE

Who else got this?

I did. Came as a surprise though cos I wrote the same test on Saturday. Maybe it's stage two

1 Like

Re: Test Invite From Mpi by CeeCJay(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

I did. Came as a surprise though cos I wrote the same test on Saturday. Maybe it's stage two
I have not taken the test before. Can't even remember applying... What is the nature? GMAT, right?
Re: Test Invite From Mpi by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
CeeCJay:

I have not taken the test before. Can't even remember applying... What is the nature? GMAT, right?
GMAT tro out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Test Invite From Mpi by ahmedobalo(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

What was ur previous score
Re: Test Invite From Mpi by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
ahmedobalo:

What was ur previous score
Re: Test Invite From Mpi by stanlexy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
i got d msg too..... some1 shud giv us AOC pls
Re: Test Invite From Mpi by ahmedobalo(m): 3:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:
Have u taken the test again was is it the same as the first test.
Re: Test Invite From Mpi by ahmedobalo(m): 3:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:
Have u taken the test again and is it the same as the first test you took.
Re: Test Invite From Mpi by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2016
ahmedobalo:

Have u taken the test again and is it the same as the first test you took.

Couldn't log in. The site refused me permission. Saying I've already written. So I wrote a complaint mail to MPI
Re: Test Invite From Mpi by jiblox: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

@fifthcolumnist..I have been shortlisted for the same test.. pls how is the test like??
Re: Test Invite From Mpi by olajic: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
How can one score in this their online test.
Re: Test Invite From Mpi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
jiblox:

@fifthcolumnist..I have been shortlisted for the same test.. pls how is the test like??

It's GMAT tro out. Verbal reasoning, math, plenty English: synonyms, completing sentences, and small chem

2 Likes

Re: Test Invite From Mpi by Markee(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2016
I was scheduled for the test,but I missed mine & my dateline has passed. please is there anything I can do??

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Training Application / Bagco-north 2019 Management Trainee Interview Questions And Salary / Polaris Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment – Full Time (bsc & HND)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.