Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House (22340 Views)

Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by stephenduru: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
President Buhari today July 27,2016 received Bayelsa State Governor H.E. Dickson Seriake at Statehouse.Possibly,there may be need to discuss ways of ending the menace caused by Niger Delta Avengers.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/president-buhari-receives-gov-dickson.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by timisco1: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Buhari pls tell him to pay salary so that d Niger Delta university can reopen again plsssss... Dick help us

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by iflywithbuhari(f): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Waste of time. Dickson is enemy number 1 of the Avengers.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by iflywithbuhari(f): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
timisco1:
Buhari pls tell him to pay salary so that d Niger Delta university can reopen again plsssss... Dick help us
Dickson tell Buhari to make kerosene cheap and available once again. Also tell him to pay our N5k.

27 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by hucienda: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Governor Seriake sure is tall.

Hope this would not turn out to be the usual photocracy of the administration. The meeting should - hopefully - yield something for Bayelsans - and possibly Nigerians by extension.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Rilwayne001: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Probably to beg bubu on behalf of NDA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by herzern(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
buh....isn't it possible for Buhari to hold a meetinq and make sure no picture is snapped....

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by saintikechi(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
on behalf of NDA
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by VickyRichmond(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
E! Entertainment govt.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by kendrick9(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Two incompetent mofos, what good can come out frm this meeting between two dullards who have no clue about good leadership

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by princeefosa1981(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
I am very sure he is paying his last visit to Aso Rock
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by kaypound(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
I can't understand why bayelsa can't pay salaries.....
How many govt workers do they have there that salaries can't be paid despite the huge federal allocation they receive.
Na wa o

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Flashh: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hope Buhari is reading those comments above? grin

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by gretblue: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
kendrick9:
Two incompetent mofos, what good can come out frm this meeting between two dullards who have no clue about good leadership
Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock.

27 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by obm4christ: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
May God help our President to lead us well in Nigeria.
Brighter future is coming our way in Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Etijacob: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Is he looking for an improve allocation?
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Akinz0126(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Who's taller between this men?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mr Bubu is seriously interested in our ooel and desperately so...hmmm

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by izzou(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nigerian politicians

I no trust them. Their key word is INCOMPETENCY

Wake me up when Dickson defects cool
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Ola17: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Baba's protocol team always make this mistake. For crying out loud they should know how to position the CIC to reflect his position of power and authority.

Under no circumstance should Gov Dickson shake Baba from that angle, pictures speak... The outside world are watching and it's not funny. sad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by lailo: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
herzern:

buh....isn't it possible for Buhari to hold a meetinq and make sure no picture is snapped....
Ask Bayo Omoboriowo.U no wan make d guy chop?
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by JoeCutie(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Buhari lacks the spirit of sportsmanship. This sort of man should never be a leader. He's so bitter! Look at his demeanor: his facial expression. So stiff! Not even a beam of smile. But look at how innocently - albeit almost sheepishly - Gov. Seriake is smiling, and Buhari is shaking hands with him, stone faced. Why? Because the Governor is of PDP. He couldn't even pretend for a second...even if it's just for the Camera. If it was an APC Governor, you'd see him opening his 32, laughing like a fool.

What a bitter man! Only champions in ethnic bigotry and party fanaticism. Tufiakwa!
undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Akinz0126(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
timisco1:
pls bros how do I create a a thread and air it cause I have a question to ask nairalanders
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Akinz0126(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Flashh:
Hope Buhari is reading those comments above? grin

Oga abeg help me ah wan create a thread and ask for the opinion of nairalanders but I don't know how to do that pls guide me it's very urgent
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by j3r3myk3n(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Buhari's look in that 2nd pics tho. grin :-H
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Flashh: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Akinz0126:

Oga abeg help me ah wan create a thread and ask for the opinion of nairalanders but I don't know how to do that pls guide me it's very urgent
You want to create a thread?
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by oluwasegun007(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Agenda 101: Avengers....
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Tmoyo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
Buhari has no spirit of sportsmanship at all. This kind of man should never be a leader. He's so bitter! Look at his demeanor: his facial expression. So stiff! Not even a beam. Look at how innocently - albeit almost sheepishly - Gov. Seriake is smiling, and Buhari is shaking hands with him, stone faced. Why? Because the Governor is of PDP. He couldn't even pretend and give a second's smile...even if it's just for the Camera. If it was an APC Governor, you'd see him opening his 32, laughing like a fool.

This man is so bitter! Tufiakwa!
undecided
you have a brain made of graphite... I wish u quick recovery

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by CuteTj(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
I was expecting Buhari to call Dickson for a meeting so as to warn him about his utterances and he has finally done that.

Dickson can't be telling the FG not to use force on the militants while he himself hasn't called them to order. I have not seen Dickson telling the avengers to embrace peace nor condemning their actions.

Dickson should be the one spearheading talks alongside Buhari and not there giving the militants a pat on the back.

Oh I forget he can't condemn them since he's owing them... What the hell has he done with all the monies he's received as governor? Bayelsa state has no business owing workers at all.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by poundlander: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Akinz0126:

you will need application form of 10,000 first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by JoeCutie(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tmoyo:
you have a brain made of graphite... I wish u quick recovery

K.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by StepTwo: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
CuteTj:
I was expecting Buhari to call Dickson for a meeting so as to warn him about his utterances.

Dickson can't be telling the FG not to use force on the militants while he himself hasn't called them to order. I have not seen Dickson telling the avengers to embrace peace nor condemning their actions.

Dickson should be the one spearheading talks alongside Buhari and not there giving the militants a pat on the back.

Oh I forget he can't condemn them since he's owing them... What the hell has he done with all the monies he's received as governor? Bayelsa state has no business owing workers at all.

Dickson condemned the unprovoked attacks and killing of security operatives.

According to him, such unwarranted attacks portray the state and the region in bad light.

The governor said community leaders, elders and other stakeholders would be summoned to a meeting.

He advised the killers and their collaborators to stop.

“Terrorism does not favour peace, neither can democracy express itself through violence,” Dickson said.

The governor noted that the killings were putting innocent Beyelsa residents and others in Niger Delta in
danger

www.thenationonlineng.net/dickson-militants-youre-destroying-bayelsa-niger-delta/

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri / Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes / Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.