Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga (11201 Views)

Alex And Tobi Attend Adekunle Gold's Album Listening (photos) / Zahra Buhari: Adekunle Gold's Album A Hit / Adekunle Gold Album 'Art' Coronation By Ty Bello. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by RitzyPrince(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2016
What these bloggers are doing ain't fair at all, all the efforts and money involved in the album just wasted like that...I still bought the album on iTunes though...this kinda shiit won't happen in EU.
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2016
247NewsUpdateNG:

Thanks!
u welc
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by jaydee87(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2016
In as much as its a pain to affected artist, its also a blessing to them. cos the more downlaod made the more circulated the songs are. but for me no need to rant cos nore downlaod leads to more shows... truth ne told piracy cant be stopped and free download cant be stopped as well...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by hefelove(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2016
When 9ice made a video complaining about bloggers uploading song for free download all of una dey abuse am u all think other artists didn't support Wat he did? Person go spend money for beat spend money for everything even spend time for studio una no go wan make dem reap d fruit of their efforts.Well Adekunle Gold welcome to the club
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by VocalWalls: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2016
I no dey feel am sef... undecided

Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by alexarelano(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2016
wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by wellmax(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Nice article

247NewsUpdateNG:

Article by Agwah Michael Sledge
(Founder, 247NewsUpdate Blog, Administrator, Naija Music Hub, Human Rights Activist, Social Critic, Political Analyst, Researcher and Entrepreneur)

Nigerian and titles...
Yes someone somewhere is just Mark Zuckerberg, Co-Founder Facebbok.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by ceeSleek(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hahahaha, im sure all these bloggers got inspired by Adekunle gold's song titled 'WORK' on the same album. 'dem nid to chop, so dey got2 work'
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by 247NewsUpdateNG: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
wellmax:
Nice article

Nigerian and titles...
Yes someone somewhere is just Mark Zuckerberg, Co-Founder Facebbok.

Thanks!

That simplicity works better abroad. In Nigeria, you've to post your CV with whatever you send out because you never can tell where the next job is coming from.
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by BushDoctor123: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
helphelp:
If the album is dope and it has enough bangers...

We will only pray he gets enough concerts/shows to make up for the losses of the free downloads..

Abeg direct me to one site I fit download am for free
.....and endorsement, that is the price artist have to pay for technology. when it was strictly vinyl & cassettes in the 60s, to early 90s the industry was friendly to the artists. but know things have changed globally. Abeg free the bloggers and concentrate on how to make it up through shows, concerts & endorsement.
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Artistes should holla at Kunle Afolayan to school them on how he manages to keep his works from being pirated; both digital and hard copies. His team is very good in that regard.
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by dadaijboy: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by wellmax(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
247NewsUpdateNG:

Thanks!

That simplicity works better abroad. In Nigeria, you've to post your CV with whatever you send out because you never can tell where the next job is coming from.

Good. And I agree. Thanks for taking my comment in good faith
God bless your hustle.
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by Jinyjagz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Abegmusic should be sued too
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by jojothaiv(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
helphelp:
If the album is dope and it has enough bangers...

We will only pray he gets enough concerts/shows to make up for the losses of the free downloads..

Abeg direct me to one site I fit download am for free
wicked...

Google has help most of my classmates to cop both "GOLD" and "PLATINUM" album...

But, on more serious note, it's saddening!
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by jojothaiv(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
VocalWalls:
I no dey feel am sef... undecided
Noted...
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by jojothaiv(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
saintdennis:
Free download is wrong! Free streaming would have been better...that way peeps will feel the need to pay to download their favourite track after streaming the album.

Me? Enter industry? U put up my song for free download? I put a hit out on u! You make NL FP #simple
How about those who purchase it on iTunes and still upload it on their blogs?

Kunle, i can feel your pain but here's Nigeria and not U.S.A...
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by VocalWalls: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
jojothaiv:

Noted...

Wetin I do you?
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by saintdennis(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
jojothaiv:

How about those who purchase it on iTunes and still upload it on their blogs?

Kunle, i can feel your pain but here's Nigeria and not U.S.A...

Guy u do not know the amount of premium placed on intellectual property sha...

Is 150 cd price too much?

It's cool if it's singles they were uploading but an entire album? C'mon it's evil... na money e use record am, roll am out and the guy no do album launch o!

The traffic flowing to the blogs earns the bloggers money so basically they gaining while kunle dey loose.

I download foreign tracks free, but if na naija I buy. Only promotional singles I download free.

Naija will get there sha...we just need d structure
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by jojothaiv(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
saintdennis:

Guy u do not know the amount of premium placed on intellectual property sha...

Is 150 cd price too much?

It's cool if it's singles they were uploading but an entire album? C'mon it's evil... na money e use record am, roll am out and the guy no do album launch o!

The traffic flowing to the blogs earns the bloggers money so basically they gaining while kunle dey loose.

I download foreign tracks free, but if na naija I buy. Only promotional singles I download free.

Naija will get there sha...we just need d structure
well, it's good to be positive but the deed has been done!
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by jojothaiv(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
VocalWalls:

Wetin I do you?
Let It Be Known,
Just In Case you wan deny am tomorrow...
Enjoy your day man!
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by saintdennis(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
jojothaiv:

well, it's good to be positive but the deed has been done!

Guy if na me...Omo make I no lie u, some bloggers go fall.

Cos I no get time to tweet grievances lols
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by VocalWalls: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
jojothaiv:

Let It Be Known,

Just In Case you wan deny am tomorrow...

Enjoy your day man!

Wetin I want deny?
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by jojothaiv(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
saintdennis:

Guy if na me...Omo make I no lie u, some bloggers go fall.

Cos I no get time to tweet grievances lols
You go bad be dat, but my mind dey tell me say once dem jux arrange some light change for you, you go jux bone their mata like bone thugs n harmony!
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by jojothaiv(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
VocalWalls:

Wetin I want deny?
Oga, any plan for weekend?
Ma i show for that ya side...
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by VocalWalls: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
jojothaiv:

Oga, any plan for weekend?

Ma i show for that ya side...

Bring money come... And 2 bags of rice.
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by saintdennis(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
jojothaiv:

You go bad be dat, but my mind dey tell me say once dem jux arrange some light change for you, you go jux bone their mata like bone thugs n harmony!

Lols b4 nko... half bread is better than none grin

Abi no be money em dey use hire assasins? kiss kiss hehehe
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by jojothaiv(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
VocalWalls:

Bring money come... And 2 bags of rice.
Base on say the economy no make sense...
Make we manage the Orijin wey i go bring
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by jojothaiv(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
saintdennis:

Lols b4 nko... half bread is better than none grin
Abi no be money em dey use hire assasins? kiss kiss hehehe
Lolz, good night man
Re: Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga by Cutehector(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2016
Youpele52:
Well penned
brother watsup

(1) (2) (Reply)

2pac Is Alive See Proof / 10 Hot Photos Of Actress Lizzy Gold Onuwaje As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Dagogo Agbor Becomes Lagos Night Clubs Biggest Spender With N3m Per Night!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.