Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award (56256 Views)

Fathia Balogun At The City People Award 2016, Rocks Her Bald Hair / Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by Trueyarn(m): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Where is the vagina?...you misleading OP angry angry Where is it?
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by oluwasegun007(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
She's an Actress....

She's Ghanaian....

Am not surprised....
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by mjswthrt(f): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
horlamelekan:
ι ѕєє ησтнιηg ωʀσηg ωιтн нєʀ ɗʀєѕѕ
dear something is wrong with ur eyes grin
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by CertifiedMosio(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
I can see dat she's totally out of her senses, i guess dats hw de dress in ther country...#ghanaOlosho
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
LastMumu:
I know this might sound really silly but at times when I'm home alone and bored, I wrap myself in rolls of tissue papers, fit myself into a small bag, and pretend I'm a gift. sad
I know this might sound really silly but when I take showers I sometimes pee in my cupped hands, examine the yellow liquid then let it pour. Doing this multiple times over a week I wonder sometimes "what would happen if I drink it?".
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by babamoha(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
The rag wearer
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by horlamelekan(m): 12:05am On Jul 28, 2016
mjswthrt:
dear something is wrong with ur eyes grin
gringrin
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by preselect(m): 5:54am On Jul 28, 2016
still ugly
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Who do you blame in instances like this? The designer or the one that wear the rag?.There are many mentally unstable people walking around.
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 28, 2016
shamecurls:
When you make love to women like this, Your life will start to become meaningful and prosperity will not seize in ones endeavors
You must be kidding me. I by far prefer mirabeldesmond to her.

1 Like

Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by comeandmarry: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2016
I jus thank God she ddnt bleach up Dat skin.
Most niggis on here,be saying ish,if she naked now,open her fresh toto say una come knack,u go see puhsie ass niggis running up to her like wtf,
Bunch of hypocrites

Some niggis already mastubating, wtf
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by harridon710(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2016
i can see a hole on her chest in all the pictures
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by teewazup: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2016
end-time dressing.
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by Mologi(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2016
wildrose21:

You don find wife after your vigorous campaign.. You no come share testimony of how you take find her, make dem push am go front page for you... hehehe

this girls are not smilling.....they no wan follow...

Because what I can only boast of his 5000 nairaland likes and nod enough cash....

I will go back to abule mi jare
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by jackie35(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Ghanaian actress Bibi Bright who caused commotion recently at the Golden Movies Awards with her dress whkch revealed what many have sworned was her Vagina, came to City People Awards on Sunday dressed this way. Many people could not take their eyes off her. Is anything wrong with the dress?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/whats-wrong-with-this-dress-ghana.html

Ok o, but wait o, are those oranges (snake tomatoes rather) glued together?
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by calcal: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2016
too black!
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by mirabeldesmond(f): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2016
Sincere4u:
You must be kidding me. I by far prefer mirabeldesmond to her.
na wa o!
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by dadaijboy: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
She for just naked
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by preciousMI1(f): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
cut and join pieces of picked trash...
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 29, 2016
mirabeldesmond:
na wa o!
Ooops, so you saw my comment?.
Sorry if I offended you but was just airing my sincere and honest opinion.
Will be more careful next time.
I think you are quite stunning though very elusive at the same time. grin
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by mirabeldesmond(f): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2016
Sincere4u:

Ooops, so you saw my comment?.
Sorry if I offended you but was just airing my sincere and honest opinion.
Will be more careful next time.
I think you are quite stunning though very elusive at the same time. grin
thanks all the same
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
mirabeldesmond:
thanks all the same
UWC my Angel. wink
Re: Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award by basadenet: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
It shows she is not responsible and I wonder why she is been invited to be a judge in some Nigeria's multinationals dancing competitions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Special Spesh Shares Davido's Toilet Video / Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.