Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade (27278 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) / Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 / Osas Ighodaro Ajibade's Four Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by TunezMediaTV: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
2010 Miss Black USA, Osas Ighodaro Ajibade has hit back at her haters that have been spreading report that her Nollywood star husband, Gbenro only married her for a Green Card.

"That was very hurtful because people don’t understand the love we have for each other."

The new mum told Genevieve, :
“ Being in the limelight, I hear different things and I wouldn’t be human if some of them didn’t get to me; especially the comments people made about how he is only with me because he wants a green card. That was very hurtful because people don’t understand the love we have for each other. Everybody likes a good life. Who no like better tin? If he is able to get a green card for being with me, then that is a blessing but for people to assume that that is the only reason he is with me is very hurtful.“
_
“ Gbenro has had different opportunities in his life and he could have made that ‘green card’ happen a long time ago. He always tells me that he had never envisioned himself being in love and in a relationship until he met me. He thought he might just end up having a baby mama. I didn’t ask him to marry me. He asked me to take this journey with him. People can talk all they want, ” the stunning actress added.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/my-husband-gbenro-didnt-marry-me-for.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by hungryboy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
That one na una cross,
I no wan know whether him marry you for green card or red card,
My problem na where to see cheap garri buy

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by korazon(f): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
I think I know why he married you

Infact why you guys married each other

Its for SEX!

I mean, anyone who watched their wedding on HIP tv would agree with me. They kissed over 100 times! He kept grabbing her waist in front of the audience as if he wanted to have sex with her! Even AY comedian who was the MC teased them with it grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, take a look at the picture above and see how he is even starring at her p***sy area! Is he not suppose to be starring at her eyes as someone who is in love lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by iamkingzlee(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
hungryboy:
That one na una cross,
This your garri matterz don reach like this? grin

6 Likes

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by hungryboy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
iamkingzlee:
This your garri matterz don reach like this? grin
My oga,
Wazzup ?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by Richy4(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Some times i feel sorry for anyone that identify himself or herself as a Celebrity....Most times the cross they carry and the loads heaped on those cross by so called fans are just too much....Expecially this technology era....

They can't live a cheap live or be seen in a cheap hotel or restaurant....

They can't marry when they wanted to or they will reminded about how all their mates where heading to the altar and returning..

They cannot be seen in a cheap environment or they might be reminded about their mates living large..

They can't buy cheap cloth or shoes or handbag because the fans knows the price..if they do,hmmm

They were not expected to react negatively to a fan even when they cross all their limits...

Haba!!what sort of life is that...?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by halfricanadian(f): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Beautiful couple grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nonsense.
Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by nuelzy: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
wait..is she not Nigerian
Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by VocalWalls: 1:33am On Jul 28, 2016
A ti gbo
Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by guywitzerogal(m): 1:35am On Jul 28, 2016
Yes ma time will tell
Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by johnstar(m): 1:35am On Jul 28, 2016
undecided

Nigerian guys and green card paro grin

13 Likes

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by themosthigh: 1:36am On Jul 28, 2016
[b][size=13pt] yoruba people and gossip...anybody wey talk that thing na bast ard....you see better girl wey even for america them don confirm am say na she fine pass all the black americans sef....you like her come marry her,greencard come be bonus....wetin concern people? Why she de even reply them. Marry girl because she fine oo,because she sabi cook ooo,because she get money,because she get american passport.....all na prospect and some things sef de enhance love.person marry better benin american girl una come de vex so him for waka go marry all those village yoruba ijebu girls wey get strech marks wey be like tribal marks and tribal marks wey be like knife cut....wey their nyash de smell like rotten ewedu and their armpit fold and black like fresh amala. Those girls wey my friend marry wey even if you go him mansion for atlanta e de smell like soup and dem de dry cloths for outside upon all the money wey the guy get.i no go ever marry yoruba girl wey dem bring up for yorubaland or even peckham for london...very dorty girls wey no de even us perfumes.
abegi....enjoy ur fine wife and the bonus and make sure say una love remain strong make haters no put sand sand for ur garri

[/size][/b]

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Just wait and see, e go do you like film-trick.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by herzern(m): 1:37am On Jul 28, 2016
He married yhu coz of yellow card undecided
Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by faruz: 1:38am On Jul 28, 2016
how dat 1 take solve oau probz

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by wordsNOTswords(m): 1:39am On Jul 28, 2016
How come I don't know them .
Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by ychris: 1:40am On Jul 28, 2016
BUH E DOES MARRY U COS OF RED CARD BA?
Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by kulrunsman79(m): 1:42am On Jul 28, 2016
That one concern una for there. Nigeria economy has entered into 'technical recession' and if not managed wella may slip into full depression, and you're here talking arrant nonsense.

Wetin concern us if he did marry you for the green card? Are naija guys not supposed to be smart? Haba!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by faruz: 1:45am On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=johnstar post=47952220] undecided

Nigerian guys and green card paro grin[/quote grin grin.... M.M.M .....
either by crook or by hook.

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by bossman2017(m): 1:47am On Jul 28, 2016
abeg who get raid or baygon...make I use small d mosquito here na die

3 Likes

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by faruz: 1:48am On Jul 28, 2016
hungryboy:
That one na una cross,
cheap garri for buhari regime....
baba wait till nxt century........

3 Likes

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Let the haters know Mrs Gbenro!
Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by vivianbelema(f): 1:48am On Jul 28, 2016
People can talk eh what is their business if he married her for yellow card lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by rafeelly(m): 1:49am On Jul 28, 2016
korazon:
I think I know why he married you

Infact why you guys married each other

Its for SEX!

I mean, anyone who watched their wedding on HIP tv would agree with me. They kissed over 100 times! He kept grabbing her waist in front of the audience as if he wanted to have sex with her! Even AY comedian who was the MC teased them with it grin grin grin grin grin

Take a look at the picture above and see how he is even starting at her p***sy area! Is he not suppose to be starring at her eyes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
LOL. that one self follow
Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by Famsey: 1:50am On Jul 28, 2016
faruz:
how dat 1 take solve oau probz

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by kidman96(m): 1:58am On Jul 28, 2016
He looks like a tout.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by dannyben5: 2:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Wat of red card....

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade by ycat: 2:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Even if he did, you are getting something out of it too. You got a guy that's cuter than you, meaning cute baby if you don't cheat.

Green card is power so is good sex, na exchange of power jare!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Responds To DJ Abbas Question: Why Is Festus Keyamo Still Not A SAN? / Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) / Stars And Friends That Attended Patoranking’s 25th Birthday Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.