Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September (9833 Views)

School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by frenchboy(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Many will condemn it but they will still apply like they did in npower. Police.etcMany will condemn it but they will still apply like they did in npower. Police.etcMany will condemn it but they will still apply like they did in npower. Police.etc :poop: :putnam:
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Tolexander:
insteadmake you go enroll for one Primary school for your are for the free meal, you dey yab government.
And your write-up sef.....

You dey cross-check b4 posting @ all?
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by Kazrem(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2016
hungryboy:
Another way of wasting the country's scarce resources,
The have been surviving just fine without eating lunch in school,
The money could have been better channeled to building and equipping libraries and Ict labs for those kids.
If they do not do it, you will say they don't fulfill election promise. Now that they want to do it, you say it's a waste of resources. How would you be satisfied?
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by actorlee007(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2016
drss:
useless govt.
Haaabaaa consider ur self being in govt one day now, it's not proper bro to call them useless. Lolz
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by koboko69: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2016
hungryboy:
The money could have been better channeled to building and equipping libraries and Ict labs for those kids.

Its now waste when its about to be implemented. But when it was not yet implemented, u were wailing to the high heavens. Will anything please u guys?
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by Ibidapson(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Equipped their schools with learning and teaching materials plus qualified teachers so that Gov schools can compete healthily with private ones. No saint parents with enrol their children to school where they ll be fed once in a day buh nt taught.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by Heineken(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2016
When September reach now them go say na next year again...naso them shift npower go August ending. Rubbis.h government. Buhari dey vex me sef
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by Ranchhoddas: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2016
We are being governed by the ones who are least qualified to do so.
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by sarutobie(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2016
koboko69:

Its now waste when its about to be implemented. But when it was not yet implemented, u were wailing to the high heavens. Will anything please u guys?
stop this sycophantic attitude! you know it is NOT going to happen...the same government has already told you it might find it difficult to pay salaries by October! but it's going to feed 5 million mouths for free? have some dignity you zombies!
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by koboko69: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2016
sarutobie:

stop this sycophantic attitude! you know it is NOT going to happen...the same government has already told you it might find it difficult to pay salaries by October! but it's going to feed 5 million mouths for free? have some dignity you zombies!

Which government? It was a media report which have been debunked vehemently. The problem is u guys only believe what suits ur wailing appetite. Sept is around the corner, keep calm.
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by HdWizzy(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2016
donofdons:
guys i heard that obama, jays and don jazzy sold their souls to the devil for money and i have been looking for a place to sell mine for 2 years now without success. I have visited asaba to look for nwanyi asaba to suck her breasts, i have slept in graveyards invoking the devil to come and take my soul for just money and fame without success. please brothers and sister help my if you sabi where i fit sell am sharp sharp. I have already rehoused christ and i don't want to lose her and lose when i die. to show you that i am serious.

[b]Satan, prince of Hell, I invite you into my body and take my soul in exchange for money and fame. I acknowledge that I will spend forever in hell and I humbly accept this consequence. Please hear my calling and accept my invitation.
I relinquish the ownership of my immortal soul into the keeping of Satan, the Master of Evil Demons, Commander of all Ungodly Forces and Unclean Spirits, Inventor of the Sin, Eater of Souls, and Chief Torturer of all dead Heathens and Damned Christians. I furthermore give to him and his subservient creatures the rights and privileges and freedoms entitled to me by the Creator of the Universe, whose name I flout. I understand fully that I will live as a creature of sin and an artist of villainy and corruption in this world, and become a slave of evil in the next; property of the diabolic in both. I shall spurn and debase all things worthy and pure, and I shall make ruin my cause and calling. I shall indulge in joyous cruelties from the pettiest to the most maleficent. I swear that I shall curse the names of all the angels of the host of heaven; and with the aid of my Liege, they shall hear me and be tormented thereby. I shall endeveor to commit all kinds of sin and crimes against the Enemy-who-yet-rules, succeed and blacken the soul of the earth. I am a blasphemy. I am one accursed. I am among the host of the damned.
This Pact, binds me to the Eternal Darkness that is Satan in a manner as irrevocable as his fall into the realms of perdition. There, with my new master, I shall remain in torment and unforgiven until the end of the world.

In return for this sacrifice and for my denial of all that is good and redeeming, I will possess money in substantial quantities, the fulfillment of all of my lusts, and the destruction and degradation of all that opposes my whims. I shall overcome with blackness, succeed in monstrosity, vindicate all scorn, by breaking the Whole. In return for the additional corruption of other people, for every one damned and dead that I am responsible for directly, I shall have my life prolonged in health for another two years and a day.

I fully understand the consequences of the signing of this most unholy pact; I proceed willfully, cognizant of my coming privileges and debts. I furthermore promise to fulfill my debt punctually and without resistance, nor will I pray nor plead for my soul in any way, nor attempt to have others plead in my behalf. I confirm this in this covenant more tightly knit than the bonds of life and death. May the Prince of Darkness take pleasure in my gift and my betrayal, and use such to spread his reign further throughout the phenomenal world by annihilating the spiritual.
[/b]
\

seriously man how does that affect us
please these kind of posts are not on point
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by sesaan(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Tolexander:
insteadmake you go enroll for one Primary school for your are for the free meal, you dey yab government.
bros no b every pickin. for niaja d chop go sch oh.. I mean poverty in real in this country .e b like s as y una never see
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by abdoolorunwa(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2016
drss:
useless govt.
THAT IS BECAUSE U DIDN'T HAVE A TASTE OF THE EXPERIENCE. IF U HAD, U WOULDN'T MISS THE UNITY AND HARMONY AMONG THESE CHILDREN AS THEY GROW UP EATING AND LEARNING TOGETHER.
BE GUIDED!
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by megama: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2016
mamabomboy:

www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/27/fg-start-free-feeding-5-5million-students-september/
government should do away with this feeding programm. Corruption will be there. Best thing you can do for a man is teach him how to make money not giving him money
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by Bhol28: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2016
iinsteadmake you go enroll for one Primary school for your are for the free meal, you dey yab government.[/quote]
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by oladipo322(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2016
another means of initiation.
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by CONFAMA: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
APC is a curse to NIGERIANS

I reject that for me and my family...

they may be a curse to yours...
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by delishpot: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2016
How can I be a part of this? I would love to work and play a role in this project. I love the idea. Very good innovation.
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by Fact007(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2016
hungryboy:
IF they use money build equipping libraries and Ict labs we go talk abeg wetin we want cuz I understand ooooo....we too dey complain
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by Horlawoomey(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
sayyid:
This feeding of a thing is not needed, it's just a waste of money, no parent will send his/her child to school without feeding or giving him/her money to feed, the government should rather renovate dilapidated schools, buy necessary materials/equipments so as to make the learning environment easy, conducive and friendly.

The feeding thing is working like magic in the Northern part of the country where children are not being forced to go to school by parent. The mention of free food happens to be the number motivation for those kids to show up in school everyday, doing so make them learn unconsciously.

So the program is not for feeding per see, it is more of motivation to some school children and some not too responsible parents.
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by peacefulpeace101(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
drss:
useless govt.
as your father is useless to him family
Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by ipreach: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2016

Re: FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September by dadaijboy: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Orders Re-certification Of Fuel Stations / Anambra 2017 Election: Obiano Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form / Why It’s Difficult To Tame Banditry — George Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.