Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Immigrant Phobia : Why U Should Pause That Plan Of Travelling Out For Now. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigrant Phobia : Why U Should Pause That Plan Of Travelling Out For Now. (721 Views)

Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East / Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immigrant Phobia : Why U Should Pause That Plan Of Travelling Out For Now. by drbashfx(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Just off watching trump's acceptance of the republican nomination speech for like the third time. It all seems like a plot in a thriller set across continents.

The slitting of a priest's throat in france by islamic extremists, the syrian refugee that blew himself up .The shooting in a german mall-9 confirmed dead already -by presupposed radical muslims . In france, a tunisian drove a truck into crowds in nice killing 84 people and injuring many. A crazed 17 years old Afghan refugee stabbing people in a local train in germany.

A crazed palestine stabbing three ladies- scratch that - a woman and her 2 daughters, for immodest dressing- wearing shorts and sleeveless blouse _ in the french alps and the #black lives matter shooting to death policemen in dallas and baton rogue by ex-millitary guys with high assault rifle(IWI tavor sar 5.56 ); all this happening within 15 days. Add to the mix the mad man that went bonkers in japan

The world has never had it so bad with terrorism and mindless violence across the globe.

Fuelling apparent dissent against blacks and migrants especially of islamic origin across europe and in u.s.a. If I believed in conspiracy theory,I would say there is a force @ play pulling strings to further screw the migrants from the horns of Africa and Syria.

Won't be surprised if an islamic themed terror attack by migrants occur in d u.s 1-2 months to the u.s election,that would hand the key to the white house to the man that said these words:

'' We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks,the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They are everywhere. I went for a rally in the Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from ? Nigeria ! He is in Alaska taking our jobs. ( Dude didn't even spare his Nigerian supporter )

They are in Houston taking our jobs . Why can't they stay in their own country? Why? I will tell you why. Because they are CORRUPT.

Their Governments are so corrupt ,they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend and their people run away and come down here to take our jobs ! We can't have that !

If I become president,we will send them all home. We will build a wall at the atlantic shore. Then maybe we will re-colonize them (. .DAAMN) because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the british.

Verbatim;bracketed emphasis mine...speech from the likely next president of the United states of America :Donald trump .

Like the sons of isiacaar, I make bold to say projections of thought doesn't. favour the neoliberal movement that promotes diversity in the west.

Things would get worse for migrants especially of islamic origin and blacks ; a tip is the new british p.m threatening to deport a migrant of over 5 yrs that doesn't earn 35k pounds a year.

Destabilisation of the middle east by the ' arab springs ' brought upon the world this refugee crisis; trying 2 mix 2 opposing cultures. I expect greater walls to be built against the refugees.

For the black economic migrant , he might need to have a rethink abt migrating -dont even venture without completed papers ,u wld likely die @ sea - unless you are highly skilled.

The best bet is for us to try and fix our poorly structured country we are running away from ; for the other group of migrants:the refugees, with destabilized home,it is double wahala for dead body.

God bless Nigeria.[b]
Just off watching trump's acceptance of the republican nomination speech for like the third time. It all seems like a plot in a thriller set across continents.

The slitting of a priest's throat in france by islamic extremists, the syrian refugee that blew himself up .The shooting in a german mall-9 confirmed dead already -by presupposed radical muslims .In france a tunisian drove a truck into crowds in nice killing 84 people and injuring many. A crazed 17 years old Afghan refugee stabbing people in a local train in germany.

A crazed palestine stabbing three ladies- scratch that - a woman and her 2 daughters, for immodest dressing(wearing shorts and sleeveless blouse) in the french alps and the #black lives matter shooting to death policemen in dallas and baton rogue by ex-millitary guys with high assault rifle(IWI tavor sar 5.56 );all this happening within 15 days. Add to the mix the mad man that went bonkers in japan

The world has never had it so bad with terrorism and mindless violence across the sea.

Fuelling apparent dissent against blacks and migrants especially of islamic origin across europe and in u.s.a. If I believed in conspiracy theory,I would say there is a force @ play pulling strings to further screw the migrants from the horns of africa and syria.

Won't be surprised if an islamic themed terror attack by migrants occur in d u.s 1-2 months to the u.s election,that would hand the key to the white house to the man that said these words:

'' We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks,the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They are everywhere. I went for a rally in the Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from ? Nigeria ! He is in Alaska taking our jobs. ( Dude didn't even spare his Nigerian supporter )

They are in Houston taking our jobs . Why can't they stay in their own country? Why? I will tell you why. Because they are CORRUPT.

Their Governments are so corrupt ,they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend and their people run away and come down here to take our jobs ! We can't have that !

If I become president,we will send them all home. We will build a wall at the atlantic shore. Then maybe we will re-colonize them (. .DAAMN) because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the british.

Verbatim;bracketed emphasis mine...speech from the likely next president of the United states of America :Donald trump .

Like the sons of isiaka, I make bold to say projections of thought doesn't favour the neoliberal movement that promotes diversity in the west.

Things would get worse for migrants especially of islamic origin and blacks ; a tip is the new british p.m threatening to deport a migrant of over 5 yrs that doesn't earn 35k pounds a year.

Destabilisation of the middle east by the ' arab springs ' brought upon the world this refugee crisis; trying 2 mix 2 opposing cultures. I expect greater walls to be built against the refugees.

For the black economic migrant , he might need to have a rethink abt migrating -dont even venture without completed papers ,u wld likely die @ sea - unless you are highly skilled.

The best bet is for us to rally round ourselves to try and fix our poorly structured country we are running away from ; for the other group of migrants:the refugees, with destabilized home,it is double wahala for dead body.

God bless Nigeria..
Re: Immigrant Phobia : Why U Should Pause That Plan Of Travelling Out For Now. by Tellemall: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
It seems your worries lie with the problems caused by Mohammedans.

The world was a safe place where nobody made such inflammatory comments, until Angela Merkel thought to release her relatives from Syria into Europe. The Saudis wouldn't have them, the Iranians wouldn't have them, the UAE wouldn't have them, even Russia wouldn't have them. They went to Europe and want a safe voyage to America.

How does this affect black Africans who seek to travel?

4 Likes

Re: Immigrant Phobia : Why U Should Pause That Plan Of Travelling Out For Now. by drbashfx(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Because the sentiments is against immigrants generally and not only against muslims. The british rule is not targeted @ muslims,it is targeted @ immigrants . Same thing would play out if donald trump wins .

(1) (Reply)

Are You Called African American By White People In America? / 5 Things You Don't Know About Ghana / Pls I Want To Travel To Austria How Do I Go About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.