Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

HELP !!! What's The Cheapest & Best Way For My Cousin In US To Ship To Nigeria? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HELP !!! What's The Cheapest & Best Way For My Cousin In US To Ship To Nigeria? (749 Views)

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP !!! What's The Cheapest & Best Way For My Cousin In US To Ship To Nigeria? by aywhy93(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hi Nairalanders, thanks for coming to my aid. I need help shipping some stuffs from my cousin in the USA to Nigeria. I actually won some bids on eBay sometimes ago and I paid for the items which were shipped to his address. Now, he doesn't know the best way to ship them to me in Nigeria since the costs of the top courier services like DHL, FedEx etc are very very expensive thereby causing delay all this while. Please, I need a more affordable, secure and cool way to get them down here. Any idea, suggestions or recommendations are highly welcome.

NOTE: I do buy things and ship them to Nigeria as well but he isn't a shipper / picker, he is just my cousin and I just want a simple or straight thing that won't take too much of his time, if possible!

Thanks!
Re: HELP !!! What's The Cheapest & Best Way For My Cousin In US To Ship To Nigeria? by holluwai(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
USPS/ post office.

The best
Re: HELP !!! What's The Cheapest & Best Way For My Cousin In US To Ship To Nigeria? by aywhy93(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
holluwai:
USPS/ post office.

The best

The review and things I read about USPS/NIPOST is very bad and can't use them because of that. Everything is fine with the stuffs when they are with USPS but as soon as it gets into NIPOST Hands, there comes problems... Missing packages, unable to track, lost in transit etc.... Thanks for your opinion !
Re: HELP !!! What's The Cheapest & Best Way For My Cousin In US To Ship To Nigeria? by tripplephi: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
aywhy93:
Hi Nairalanders, thanks for coming to my aid. I need help shipping some stuffs from my cousin in the USA to Nigeria. I actually won some bids on eBay sometimes ago and I paid for the items which were shipped to his address. Now, he doesn't know the best way to ship them to me in Nigeria since the costs of the top courier services like DHL, FedEx etc are very very expensive thereby causing delay all this while. Please, I need a more affordable, secure and cool way to get them down here. Any idea, suggestions or recommendations are highly welcome.

NOTE: I do buy things and ship them to Nigeria as well but he isn't a shipper / picker, he is just my cousin and I just want a simple or straight thing that won't take too much of his time, if possible!

Thanks!

wwwDOTshoptomydoorDOTcom

THAT IS IT
Re: HELP !!! What's The Cheapest & Best Way For My Cousin In US To Ship To Nigeria? by aywhy93(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: HELP !!! What's The Cheapest & Best Way For My Cousin In US To Ship To Nigeria? by holluwai(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
I've never had such experience. Let your contact ship and if possible insure. But the last packages I received were not insured and I everything in one piece. Well that's my own personal experience.

aywhy93:

The review and things I read about USPS/NIPOST is very bad and can't use them because of that. Everything is fine with the stuffs when they are with USPS but as soon as it gets into NIPOST Hands, there comes problems... Missing packages, unable to track, lost in transit etc.... Thanks for your opinion !

1 Like

Re: HELP !!! What's The Cheapest & Best Way For My Cousin In US To Ship To Nigeria? by BizBloke(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Aywhy93,

Let me handle this for you.

Thanks
Re: HELP !!! What's The Cheapest & Best Way For My Cousin In US To Ship To Nigeria? by fashrola(m): 6:10am On Jul 28, 2016
BizBloke:
Aywhy93,

Let me handle this for you.

Thanks

Trusted and Confirmed!!!

2 Likes

Re: HELP !!! What's The Cheapest & Best Way For My Cousin In US To Ship To Nigeria? by aywhy93(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2016
fashrola:

Trusted and Confirmed!!!

Thanks Man.

2 Likes

Re: HELP !!! What's The Cheapest & Best Way For My Cousin In US To Ship To Nigeria? by BizBloke(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
fashrola:

Trusted and Confirmed!!!

Thank you, Fashrola.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Archos 50C Platinum (1gb,8gb,5.0",13mp,2000mah) With Freebies @ 24,430 Only! / ZRMY9Z-L7V8YE-VNOODJ-1MDV6V-XVLH7Z-2A017Y / Wanna Sale My Q10, Scrap Iphone 4s And Working Dell Mini Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.