Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS (35972 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by anochuko01(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
okay.... one happened at my church last week...we had a revival and the invited minister pointed at a girl in the congregation and said ''why naa? the enemy has reduced your brain capacity from 100% to 65%. you were forced to leave school...you now learn tailoring, and you don't even understand all you're been taught''....
well, the minister was 100% correct coz I've known the girl for over six years! she was prayed for...and I believe she's now restored.
nothing is beyond God.

7 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Funjosh(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Some people here won't believe, because they don't just want to. All glory be to the most high God

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by oluwasegun007(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Praise the Lord.....

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Ptoocool(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
He'll be in Kwara State on 7th August. It'll be a day of GREAT OUTPOURING and TOTAL LIBERATION.

If you're in Kwara state & it environs, DON'T MISS IT!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by GoldenJAT(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
nairaland has given so many uncultured and mentally unstable people d Avenue 2 type and spill rubbish... 2some people everything looks staged and ain't real.... but d last time I checked, my God is still a miracle worker... and prophets were raised 4 a reason..any1 that doesn't believe dt d woman was healed from d spirit of insanity should stroll 2 hell.

5 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by kernel501: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
allanphash7:
Never ever will i believe it

I can never believe this

N E V E R E V E R
Believe anything you so choose, it doesn't change our living God.

6 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by waistaa(f): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
herzern:
Waitinq patiently for those Nairaland confused atheists.....lol....make i no shaa mention name

They will say the woman was paid to act......

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
allanphash7:

I can never believe this

N
E
V
E
R
E
V
E
R
Good news is hard to believe for some people. however, you believe it or not, it won't change the efficacy of God's healing power

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by eyeview: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
While christianity desires that you have life and live it in abundance,the religion of peace will be destroying lives that they did not create.

The difference is clearer than 7up
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by herzern(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
sapiosexual1:

I think you should anticipate more the coming of the musulmans and the nay sayers , cos this miracle was performed at their backyard. I only hope we don't hear of another church burnt down and pastor killed after their Friday prayers, those are things they are best at doing ff news like this.
Oh they're here already, see them directly above you

Keep your advice to yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
allanphash7:

I can never believe this

N
E
V
E
R
E
V
E
R
Then why are you here?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
herzern:

Keep your advice to yourself cheesy
knock urself out if you're not happy with it. Should I provide you with a sledge hammer or you prefer oshogbo weed?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Victorjerry68: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
where are the immas busy chasing money around the politician. Christianity is the best religion.. Thank u Lord for this miracle..
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Johnny19: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
It could only be God

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by herzern(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
sapiosexual1:

knock urself out if you're not happy with it. Should I provide you with a sledge hammer or you prefer oshogbo weed?

lol....not everyone is ready to be confused as you are.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Glory to God! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by kayodekb: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
THERE ARE MILLIONS OF SICK CHRISTIANS ON HOSPITAL BED... SINCE YOU ALL BELIEVE IN MIRACLES, LET PASTORS VISIT HOSPITAL TO PERFORM THERE

9 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Strawman: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
thank God smiley
Ebuka, I wonder why our atheist brethren are still silent cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
allanphash7:

I can never believe this

N E V E R E V E R
2016 Thomas

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by seunlayi(m): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
olapluto:
So who took her 'before' picture? Did the person envisage a miracle? Or was she dressed as a mad woman after the said deliverance?

These miracles are largely unproven.

Whenever deeperlife is having a crusade around you, try to visit as a spectator and see the way those who are coming out for testimonials will be screened before allowing them to say it. Miracles in deeperlife crusade is like a bonus while the real thing is about salvation of souls. I was once like you. Pastor Kumuyi was the pastor I disliked most in the early 90's but now, the reverse is the case. May God continue to strengthen this great Evangelist of our time. And the people of God say - AMEN

9 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
olapluto:
So who took her 'before' picture? Did the person envisage a miracle? Or was she dressed as a mad woman after the said deliverance?

she has been in that state for over 7 years,please read again

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by nnamdijoy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
GOD I am thankful for the miracles. Thank you LORD I am a partaker.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
boman2014:
see as she pose for camera (1st pic).... Lol

so fake cheesy
are u for real? u think kumuyi will fake a miracle?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by nnamdijoy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by seunlayi(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
anochuko01:
okay.... one happened at my church last week...we had a revival and the invited minister pointed at a girl in the congregation and said ''why naa? the enemy has reduced your brain capacity from 100% to 65%. you were forced to leave school...you now learn tailoring, and you don't even understand all you're been taught''....
well, the minister was 100% correct coz I've known the girl for over six years! she was prayed for...and I believe she's now restored.
nothing is beyond God.

I tell you brother, miracle is real. It was her time and she yielded to the call. Some people will prefers to pitch their tent online saying rubbish rather than having a divine encounter with God

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by OgundeleT(m): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
since kumuyi can do this he should please go to yabaleft or uselu to heal the people there.
beside, is this two pix the same? jez asking

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by otemanuduno: 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
dainformant:
Bauchi state is agog with joy after an old mentally unstable woman received her miracle unexpectedly and has regained sanity. According to reports, the woman had wandered across parts of the state for about 7 years following her mental condition. Solution came her way recently after Pastor W.F Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church healed her in a crusade.

Read below what was written by a witness -Dedan Dedanson Denmark

This woman will never forget Sunday 24/7/2016 in her entire life because it is a day she received a total healing from the lion of the tribes of Judea, the healer through his servant pst. W. F Kumuyi on his one day visit to Bauchi.

The woman was said to be from Bogoro local govt area an use to work as a cook in a secondary school (PERFECT MEMORIAL SECONDARY SCHOOL MUARI) in muari village, although she never know what happened to her but her close relations wen contacted said she has been in dis condition for about 7yrs or so, she stayed in so many places before settling @ Rafin-Zurfi in the middle of the road(street light) close to Benco Junction.

It was gathered that one mechanic Mr. Zamani Christopher, a young lady(Luzar) who use to give her food an two other guys Mr. Matthew an Ayuba a son to Mr. Zamani persuaded her to enter a car to go to the crusade ground behind ATB STADIUM were the miracle took place. Never doubt the power of prayer because i saw dis in practical i personally spoke wit dis woman an i touched her God is great keep believing an trusting Jesus for all ur problems

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/mentally-unstable-woman-regains-sanity.html

There is a mistake in the stagemanaged stuff. They shouldn't have made her wear clean attire in her madness costume instead of a very dirty rag, taking to consideration that they wanted to present her as mad for seven years.

Secondly, who took her picture on the street? Did such person already know that she'll be healed?

Hardmirror, Keandre, Realmindz, Muafrika2, Goddys, Joseff14 come and see what I've been talking about. Mad for seven years, but with clean attire. How manage? Do the mad wash their clothes

9 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
olapluto:

now adays DAT people snap anyshit
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by slimzyguy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
kayodekb:
THERE ARE MILLIONS OF SICK CHRISTIANS ON HOSPITAL BED... SINCE YOU ALL BELIEVE IN MIRACLES, LET PASTORS VISIT HOSPITAL TO PERFORM THERE
Pastors don't heal ,God does. That answers ur question.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Sunnysteve009(m): 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
i am a living wittest to these, i live around these area as been perfectly described, this is a woman that is popular for her madness because she stays and even sleep on a pavement in between the road around benco junction in rafin zurfi close to federal polythecnic bauchi state, beter still if u have anybody in bauchi state u can tell him or her to cantact me on the following no 07081657534 to take that person to that area as describe to confirm.
GOD HEALED IN A ONE DAY CRUSADE BY PASTOR KUMUYI AT DEEPER LIFF CHURCH BAUCHI, SHE WAS TAKING TO THE CRUSADE BY GOOD SAMERETENs.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by boman2014: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
are u for real? u think kumuyi will fake a miracle?

ur personal text says it all= Don't believe everything you hear

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by RittyB(f): 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thank God for the healing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals / Redeemed Church Pastor In A N9mn Fraud Mess (Photos) / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.