Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Keep That 'mini Me' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Keep That 'mini Me' (462 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep That 'mini Me' by lawlhee: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
There are some now who are in a very great dilemma and don't know what to do in their present predicament. But if we were to take a look at things well we all agree that two wrongs don't make a right. There was this one of my friend who use to tell me that there is a big difference between whosoever keeps the tiny patter in her and who takes it out. She said "the one who takes it out has a guilty conscience to deal with as well as pain cos the pain is something else, and the one who keeps it has some one to call her own and play with and be happy"
Re: Keep That 'mini Me' by lawlhee: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
One might feel what will people say or what's next like this. But remember the same people that you were scared of their opinions will be the one to praise you well they see you with the child later. They will be the ones saying "oh what a beautiful girl, what an handsome boy, very intelligent, very bright" making you forget how the child came into being. So don't try and add to more than what you've done before. Let an innocent blood live. It might be your only one or the most successful. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Abortion? / Werstern Union/ Moneygam/ Bank & Paypal Transfers Worldwide, Since 2011!! / There Is No Such Thing As 'luck'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.