Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Age Gap: Your Opinion Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Age Gap: Your Opinion Please (715 Views)

Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish / What’s The Best Age Gap In A Relationship? / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Gap: Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
I watched how a guy's younger brother maltreats him, insults, fights like they are twins or age mates, a guy said that the parents did not give enough age gap to the children, that was why the younger one disrespects the older brother,

that had it been it was like a 4 or 5 years age gap, there won't be any Non-sense, like that.

but i thought, did it really matter even if the older brother is a year older than his younger brother, that is enough to show him some respect, or it could be the parents wrong influence, so, NLers,

which age gap is good enough for children, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.....

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 royalroy.
Re: Age Gap: Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Lesson 1: Never take insinuations by Nigerians as fact. I've seen twins who accept their roles as one being junior and another the senior. Where both siblings' problems stem from is the orientation imbibed in them by their parents.
There is no perfect age gap in child-bearing, have children however you want.

1 Like

Re: Age Gap: Your Opinion Please by pweeryambre: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2016
This kind of thing happens where parents do not settle siblings rivalry amicably while the kids are growing, they just let them sort it out by themselves which is wrong because with time it breeds hatred and grudges.
Even if the elder one is older by a second he still remains his senior, therefore should be accorded his birth right with respect and not necessarily looking at age gap.

1 Like

Re: Age Gap: Your Opinion Please by yvelchstores(f): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2016
charix:
Lesson 1: Never take insinuations by Nigerians as fact. I've seen twins who accept their roles as one being junior and another the senior. Where both siblings' problems stem from is the orientation imbibed in them by their parents.
There is no perfect age gap in child-bearing, have children however you want.
exactly

(1) (Reply)

Can 40-50k Get Me A Good Quality Bride Trolley? / The New Anomaly Called Feminism. / How To Stop Cheating: It’s A Waste Of Time Until You Do These 2 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.