Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) (20402 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos / Youths Collapse Canopy At Isiaka Adeleke's Burial In Osun. Photos / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pix of just one road,that fence keep showing in all the pictures.

And pix is over edited
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please....Try and beautify peoples account too wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by princeakins(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
ladyF:
grin

C ur chixel teeth ... cheesy

Ur pinshure o cool

Abi u no fyn reach me tongue
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by akinladejo: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Aregbe really try for the state and that is y the whole osun state is different now?
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
justicejay:
APC Historical Budget .___
members wrote the budget....
members submitted the budget.....
members stole the budget....
members found the budget....
members padded the budget......
members accuse APC members of padding
the budget......
member confessed APC member padded
the budget.
members are liars and shameless morons.
U think thats a political party?
No, it's a Night club

Di's gat me laugh,so u think the issue of budget padding is new thing.... Lol
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by mkoabiola: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is jus another deceit from d yeye governor jus because election is getting close
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by skondo09(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
kolnel:
I give it up for this governor
He has massive projects going on
Truthfully, he's owing salaries
Meanwhile oyo, ekiti and so many other states are owing workers too and they have no project to show for it

I hv been lookingg for sumbdy wt brain on this thread, tnk God I found u

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Funjosh:
Aregbe is working, Oshogbo is now becoming beautiful

I have learnt not to applaud any project commissioned by any government immediately

I give projects test of time - like 3-6 months before I comment

This is because of the mediocre projects they do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by skondo09(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Aregbe is no more the worst debtor gov in nig, ask Ajimobi wat he doest with the state's monthly allocation+bailout dt he is still owing 7months...only to be insisting second sch stds must apologies for doing insultive protest on him
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by skondo09(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
engrhorla:

I have learnt not to applaud any project commissioned by any government immediately

I give projects test of time - like 3-6 months before I comment

This is because of the mediocre projects they do

WhY can't peoPLe jUsT See 1 rEAson tO be on tHe POsITIve Side for OncE
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by authority2006(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
YUNGLURD:
Aregbe pay workers' salary, na street light dem go chop
You are century far behind. There is no month that Aregbe didn't pay at least, one month salary. Level 1-7 have received their up to April while level 8 and above collected half salary up to April. Not so bad for a state that sometimes receives 0 allocation due to loan repayment.
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by owoatiswag(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
YUNGLURD:

Which workers? And are they complaining? He is paying full salary to level 1-7 officers but those higher get half salary.. Even the half salary is enough for them to survive after all other bonuses
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by princefelix44(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
To be sincere aregbeshola is doing his best in osun state, in the aspect of infrastructural development but d fact is, he is doing it at the expense of others, for instance civil servants are being owed salary yet his project never stopped, why don't he try to do the right thing at d right time...OSUN ADARA OOOO
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by yemisat: 12:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Love Machine:
na where this one get money take do lightup osun?have osun workers receive their salaries up to date?
Ask google
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by Ibime(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Where Aregbe see the money. Someone who has reduced Osun to penury

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2016
skondo09:

WhY can't peoPLe jUsT See 1 rEAson tO be on tHe POsITIve Side for OncE

Lol
Am a very positive person

I have seen a rural water project commissioning where hours after commissioning, the water is gone and that's the end

And if you see the commissioning, a big fan fare
Come to Abuja, the airport road was hastily 'commissioned' last year without completion, it's full of cracks now

Let's stop celebrating mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by Holyman3(m): 2:16am On Jul 30, 2016
alade112:
Dz guy is trying o Despite osun state financial crisis, we see pics of projects from osun almost everyday

What financial crisis?
I thought Osun State has the highest GDP on earth.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by muller101(m): 2:24am On Jul 30, 2016
From aregbe to olaiya. U call that a project? That's fakunle. Area. Op stop over hyping baba kabiru pls.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by Anis1987: 2:56am On Jul 30, 2016
Tell Ogbeni Aregbesola to pay Corper {NYSC} allawee because they are in the state of hunger

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by rotimi2016: 3:06am On Jul 30, 2016
Yeye man! Na another way to enrich his pockets each time u see him embarking on projects not benefiting to the improvished citizens of the state! Propaganda to steal at its BEST! All Hail the Onijibitis!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by bukolacole(m): 4:19am On Jul 30, 2016
authority2006:

You are century far behind. There is no month that Aregbe didn't pay at least, one month salary. Level 1-7 have received their up to April while level 8 and above collected half salary up to April. Not so bad for a state that sometimes receives 0 allocation due to loan repayment.
. Sir, please who collected those loans sir? Also, please show to me the effects on the citizens of my beloved state sir, always stand to be corrected sir.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:09am On Jul 30, 2016
Please dont get scammed oooo. Its a scam. Nah wash ooooo. Dont get deceived. No project anywhere. Why wud anyone take pictures at night after rain as falling. Hmmmm. Those oda pictures are just investors not Aregbesola's project atall.

People are hungry in O sun state, Sufferings here and there. He isnt doing jack. Most of the people commenting here are planned. Yes I said it. Planned
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:16am On Jul 30, 2016
princefelix44:
To be sincere aregbeshola is doing his best in osun state, in the aspect of infrastructural development but d fact is, he is doing it at the expense of others, for instance civil servants are being owed salary yet his project never stopped, why don't he try to do the right thing at d right time...OSUN ADARA OOOO

Which kin Igbo you eat with your beans?.
Abi, how much were you paid to do this?.
God of the hungry Osun state citizen strikes you hungry. My Grandpa never collect pension. You r here telling us monbogombo. If my grandpa was childless nko. I am sure the old man doesnt even want to rem his years of serving his state anymore. God has blessed his children.
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by arresa: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Anis1987:
Tell Ogbeni Aregbesola to pay Corper {NYSC} allawee because they are in the state of hunger

Must be anambra abi abia state of hunger... grin

Make you go school, you no gree grin
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by lordyugo: 6:32am On Jul 30, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Diversification at it's best...

OUR VERY OWN NAIRALAND MASCOT/CLOWN
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by arresa: 6:33am On Jul 30, 2016
lordyugo:

OUR VERY OWN NAIRALAND MASCOT/CLOWN

Must you call other people what you see in the mirror every morning? silly ipobgrin grin
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by lordyugo: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2016
arresa:

Must you call other people what you see in the mirror every morning? silly ipobgrin grin

u nvr disappoint wit ur replies.u need to increase hw much u charge as a yoruba jester.
y do pple get angry wit ur replies? Wen u r jus doin ur job
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2016
YUNGLURD:
Workers tell you say him dey owe them?
Re: Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2016
bloodkiIler:
grin
my western paddies grin always suffering and smiling just to appear well fed in the public.

Aregbesola is the worst governor in Nigeria followed by Rochas the bastard crook but trust my western niggas they'll rather starve to death than to be liberated from Tinubu the bastard shackles grin

btw

Aminat508 i want to drink milk kiss
We will rather starve to death than to push drug to death zone like some flat head from one useless zone. They keep shouting Biafra and still voting their men into the Govt of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled / Assent To North’s Exit Request For South East, Ohanaeze Tells FG / Achebe's Civil War Memoir's Invitation For Fresh War — CPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.