Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Investing In Niger - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investing In Niger (992 Views)

Nigeria Should Clean Up Oil Spills In Niger Delta - Dutch Cabinet / The Army Destroyed 2000 Illegal Refineries In Niger Delta / List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investing In Niger by deledele: 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2006
would somebody please tell me the best business to invest in our Great country Nigeria without getting ripped off. undecided
Re: Investing In Niger by naijacutee(f): 12:13am On Dec 07, 2006
There are loads of things to do for Nigeria. Just pick something you are passionate about, look at the country you are in and Nigeria and I'm sure you can fill in the gaps.
Re: Investing In Niger by Oracle(m): 12:26am On Dec 07, 2006
Yeah, i think Naijacutee is right, anything could serve as a great investment in Nigeria here, provided the services you're rendering is good and make sure it is something you love to do or you might just get tired of doing it

(1) (Reply)

Can I Fund An Ngo / Fund/portfolio Managers Forum Only / Rules Of Nigerian Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.