Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Checkout This New Fashion For The Big Boys... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Checkout This New Fashion For The Big Boys... (642 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post / 21 Things You Need To Stop Doing This New Year / Diego Simeone; Torres And The Big Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This New Fashion For The Big Boys... by danarchy4(m): 5:18am On Jul 28, 2016

Re: Checkout This New Fashion For The Big Boys... by duduade: 5:51am On Jul 28, 2016
I know my country's "big" boys will never fall this ruuubbbiiissshhh
Re: Checkout This New Fashion For The Big Boys... by Mikylopez(f): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2016
I so hate wen o c guys sagging
Re: Checkout This New Fashion For The Big Boys... by ammyluv2002(f): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2016
The world is simply confused
Re: Checkout This New Fashion For The Big Boys... by terrezo2002(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Results of people rejecting the knowledge of God. They want to be atheists. They want to do what they feel is right. God gave them over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not convenient.
Man marrying man, women marrying women. People changing their gender. Confusion everywhere and the world is cheering them.
It is well

1 Like

Re: Checkout This New Fashion For The Big Boys... by Presbulg(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lol.. @Op do you know centuries ago men used to wear high heel shoes ?

(1) (Reply)

All Christians Are Fvcking SLAVES...PROOF / Unbelievable! This Man Has Been Sleeping Inside Graves For The Past 30 Years… / Picture Of The 14-year-old Habiba Isiyaku, Before She Was Married By The Emir Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.