Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) (44365 Views)

TRAMADOL ADDICTION (the Battle In Brief) / Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / Why Are They Taking Tramadol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Joygalore:
Naloxone, but you need to see a doc asap
hi doc hope u know is not advisable prescribing drugs like this...bw it seems u practice in US..am a Nigerian based doctor; can i get to know u better??

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by vicstar(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
topsam1:

Una don come with this mahn eh!!! grin

Una don come with this mahn eh!!!...amadioha go save this man fron NL

• • • • • That man na kwarect man o!! grin

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Kenneth10110(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tie am then flog am 100. Thank me later
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by ChukaOkolo(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
He needs spiritual deliverance
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
bibijay123:
Goodmorning all,

My cousin brother is addicted to refnol and tramadol. His friends said he now takes up to 8 tablets in a day. We couldn't sleep all through the night because he came home last night with spits dribbling down his shirt and talking gibberish. He has destroyed so many things in the house.

His mom is asthamatic, she had a crisis last night when he started his weird behavior. Please who has fought this addiction before? How can we help him?

If addicted, U can't jsst stop taking tramadol without expecting some funny reactions. He needs to withdraw from it slowly over a prolonged period of time. If he takes 4tablets a day, let him reduce to 3, then 2, then 1 b4 he finally stops. Datz d best way to go abt it.

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by melanch(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tramadol is a friendly drug that has no harm if taken without any other drugs like alcohol or antidepressants. Tramadol inhibits reuptake of norepinephrine and serotonin which means it can make you happy. Some people take it to be light headed and happy. It does not kill or weaken the liver or kidney as people here have stated but it will if overdosed. Tramadol can make you sleep well at night and at daytime less sensitive to this crazy world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by 1stallon(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
mulan21:
cry embarassed I was addicted to it once but ve been clean for close to a year. He needs help u can mail me @doshmarcus@gmail
I am happy for you dear!..

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by alizma: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
bibijay123:
Goodmorning all,

My cousin brother is addicted to refnol and tramadol. His friends said he now takes up to 8 tablets in a day. We couldn't sleep all through the night because he came home last night with spits dribbling down his shirt and talking gibberish. He has destroyed so many things in the house.

His mom is asthamatic, she had a crisis last night when he started his weird behavior. Please who has fought this addiction before? How can we help him?
pls don't mind those people saying that is not the drug that is affecting him. just go to Google and search for tramadol withdrawal syndromes and you will realize that you are right. all you need now is to take him to doc.
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
bibijay123:

Hospital? He has stopped talking now, only staring into space. Thank u
YOU ALL SHOULD BE carefully IN THAT HOUSE YOU BETTER TIRE HIS HAND BUNDLE HIM TO HOSPITAL BEFORE HE START SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS AND HUMAN, THAT WAS HOW A GUY IN KANO KILLED HIS FATHER, HIS MOTHER AND HIS FOUR SIBLINGS THE GUY WAS ALSO SUFFERING FROM OVERDOSE OF TRAMOL

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by cliquevibes(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
TM and Refnol...He takes 8 a day...Altough I took TM bck in d days, it was only 2...Someone is here Taking 8, U culd take him 2 rehab buh dnt nt really sure of any standard rehab center in naija except 4 Yaba left.... Y'all shuld jst put him in intensive prayers, I thank God 4 stopping me 4rm being an addict.....Jst Put him in serious prayers, I mean d MFM way of prayer....I hope GOD breaks d addiction because it nt ordinary...8 Tablets...Jesus..
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by vectoh(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
ori-oke gbogunmi straight up!
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by topsam1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

hi doc hope u know is not advisable prescribing drugs like this...bw it seems u practice in US..am a Nigerian based doctor; can i get to know u better??

grin
Enuguboy4nsk:

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by TedBaker(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
bibijay123:

Hospital? He has stopped talking now, only staring into space. Thank u
LISTEN CAREFULLY NOW. I had a similar situation to deal with,first was unsuccessful, buh i set out to deal with d issue on d second trial n it was my final. Was called by dad while i was servicin dat my broda has taken to tramadol consumption, he was furiously vibrating like nokia 3310 dat was what exposed him,dis is very common of a tramadol O.D(overdose) i asked him to take to NDLEA when he got there hr was given there two rehab package, one means he will b incarcerated in deir office for three months, the other was a two month package buh dis tym he will be brought in after every two days for rehab. Then he was in the university and so the second paxkage was opted. Let me tell u that that second package is not effective at all. After dis he ran back to his old ways. This time i personally put him on withdrawal syndrome n ask d gateman not to ever let anybody visit him or allow him step out. He told me he takes an average of dour to five tablets a day, for rhe dirst two days i gave 3tablets of tramadol after that i resorted to one a day for the next 5 days. Then i withdrew d prescription totally. I keep hum indoors for 2 weeks straight no cellphone. After that 2 weeks i asked if he missed his normal toxin he said no. I said good now we will start ur rehab proper. I took him to NDLEA n scribe for the three month package, no cellphone no TV no interaction. I was called to visit him anytime. Onthe day he would be released he gave lecture to his inmates friends. N nw he is free from tram. I think u know how to approach ur cousins issues. Espexially afta reading dis. Best of luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by egedege1(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
TM is not harmful when taken by a doctor's prescription. He needs to be carefully monitored, a rehab would do fine.
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Towncrier007(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
picture abeg, cos this girl can compose story like 2face compose music, observed all her thread. .. its mainly literature, so she just pulled her literature stunt
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by joefranky(m): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
According to the behaviour you state he possesses,it seems he takes sometime else you don't even know.I sense tramadol only gives him the eagerness to take something he isn't willing to take.Soft talk with him will do,don't be aggressive.I know he would change.May God not let us learn our lessons at point of death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
mulan21:
cry embarassed I was addicted to it once but ve been clean for close to a year. He needs help u can mail me @doshmarcus@gmail
I need help o!! So should I send a mail now ?
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Nuahall2k14(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Check him into a rehab.. Opiod addiction is horrible. Even withdrawal can be fatal... If he keeps Using he will likely OD One day and die of respiratory depression.. Dats Wat Opiods do. Dey depress d respiratory centres in d brain and d person Will stop breathing and die.. Check him in Now. I am a doctor. I kid u not
bibijay123:
Goodmorning all,

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Nuahall2k14(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Baba.. U were just lucky.thank ur God ur cousin didn't die.. Neva manage Opiod withdrawal alone.. Rehab is Best.
TedBaker:
LISTEN CAREFULLY NOW. I had a similar situation to deal with,first was unsuccessful, buh i set out to deal with d issue on d second trial n it was my final. Was called by dad while i was servicin dat my broda has taken to tramadol consumption, he was furiously vibrating like nokia 3310 dat was what exposed him,dis is very common of a tramadol O.D(overdose) i asked him to take to NDLEA when he got there hr was given there two rehab package, one means he will b incarcerated in deir office for three months, the other was a two month package buh dis tym he will be brought in after every two days for rehab. Then he was in the university and so the second paxkage was opted. Let me tell u that that second package is not effective at all. After dis he ran back to his old ways. This time i personally put him on withdrawal syndrome n ask d gateman not to ever let anybody visit him or allow him step out. He told me he takes an average of dour to five tablets a day, for rhe dirst two days i gave 3tablets of tramadol after that i resorted to one a day for the next 5 days. Then i withdrew d prescription totally. I keep hum indoors for 2 weeks straight no cellphone. After that 2 weeks i asked if he missed his normal toxin he said no. I said good now we will start ur rehab proper. I took him to NDLEA n scribe for the three month package, no cellphone no TV no interaction. I was called to visit him anytime. Onthe day he would be released he gave lecture to his inmates friends. N nw he is free from tram. I think u know how to approach ur cousins issues. Espexially afta reading dis. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by poweredcom(m): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy

i hate dat tramadol..e fit kill person....its never good for my system.....it makes me vomits a lot......the day i take am ....i nearly die
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Feanah(f): 12:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Ahmeduana:

YOU ALL SHOULD BE carefully IN THAT HOUSE YOU BETTER TIRE HIS HAND BUNDLE HIM TO HOSPITAL BEFORE HE START SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS AND HUMAN, THAT WAS HOW A GUY IN KANO KILLED HIS FATHER, HIS MOTHER AND HIS FOUR SIBLINGS THE GUY WAS ALSO SUFFERING FROM OVERDOSE OF TRAMOL
hmm that story
The thing scare me well well
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by emmydollars4life(m): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2016
The funny thing is that I am reading it with tramadol in my system

2 Likes

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by TedBaker(m): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Nuahall2k14:
Baba.. U were just lucky.thank ur God ur cousin didn't die.. Neva manage Opiod withdrawal alone.. Rehab is Best.
he wasnt my cousin, hes my broda. He couldnt ve died coz Google is my friend. I read all about it.
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Tearg1: 12:42am On Aug 26, 2016
bibijay123:
Goodmorning all,

This issue is 10000% spiritual...

He needs to visit Prophet TB Joshua's SCOAN ASAP.......!!! this is a spiritual attack on the poor guy's life. Is it normal to be addicted to hard drugs?? Until he is delivered from that addiction things will only get worse... Not even doctors can treat this....

The demon definitely wants to destroy him and prevent him from reaching his destiny.. There is hope for him through Jesus.. and I pray as you read this that your faith will be strengthened to seek the Face of God....

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by TedBaker(m): 2:32am On Aug 26, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Thanks boss, I'm a doctor
pls i want to knw what kind of tramadol has 225g. I doubt there is any doctor in the world that will prescribe 150g lest 200 or 250. Is it possible n under what circumstances?
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by TedBaker(m): 2:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Nuahall2k14:
Check him into a rehab.. Opiod addiction is horrible. Even withdrawal can be fatal... If he keeps Using he will likely OD One day and die of respiratory depression.. Dats Wat Opiods do. Dey depress d respiratory centres in d brain and d person Will stop breathing and die.. Check him in Now. I am a doctor. I kid u not
doc pls i want to knw what kind of tramadol has 225g. I doubt there is any doctor in the world that will prescribe 150g lest 200 or 250. Is it possible n under what circumstances?
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by TedBaker(m): 2:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

doc pls i want to knw what kind of tramadol has 225g. I doubt there is any doctor in the world that will prescribe 150g lest 200 or 250. Is it possible n under what circumstances?
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by TedBaker(m): 2:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Joygalore come in pls. c i ve been meaning to ask an expert dis question. As a doc wat dp u tink.
pls i want to knw what kind of tramadol has 225g. I doubt there is any doctor in the world that will prescribe 150g lest 200 or 250. Is it possible n under what circumstances?
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Nuahall2k14(m): 4:18am On Aug 26, 2016
There is no tramadol of 225mg. Normally I prescribe 100mg or even d 50mg dose. U can take it like panadol But One dose every 8hrs..so that is maximum of 300mg a Day. So dnt exceed dat.
TedBaker:
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Ecorleon(m): 4:22am On Aug 26, 2016
I advise you take him to Yaba neuropsychiatry, they will help him there. Unfortunately many people have a wrong perception of this place but that is the right place he could get medical help.One love!
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by LoveDecay(m): 5:04am On Aug 26, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) by Engineermbugame(m): 5:23am On Aug 26, 2016
Oyind17:
My mum complained the guy is taking this drugs and cooks with weed. I will tell her about the effects and how it can cause madness grin grin grin
chai ur bros don addicted With. Igboo(weed)if he get mad just soak garri wit a water and Milk give am he will. Be okay. Again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.