Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Set Of Emoji Called ‘teemoji’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Set Of Emoji Called ‘teemoji’ (568 Views)

Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Set Of Emoji Called ‘teemoji’ by exlinkleads(f): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2016
Yes, the only remedy for poverty guys is not to stop if you are already successful but to take your ideas and businesses to the next level. That is the key - keep moving up and don't just stop and this is the case for Toyin.

Toyin Aimakhu is set to launch her very own line of emojis called ‘Teemoji'. The subscription based Toyin Aimakhu - themed emoji app is a collection of replications of many of Toyin’s unique facial expressions matched with everyday local phrases and parlance in Yoruba Language.

This unique emojis would allow users express themselves in more fun and relatable ways. The Teemojis will be available for download soon.

Lets go there Teemoji

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/07/yoruba-actress-toyin-aimakhu-set-to.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Set Of Emoji Called ‘teemoji’ by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Good for her.
Re: Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Set Of Emoji Called ‘teemoji’ by lilmax(m): 7:15am On Jul 28, 2016
How jobless grin
Re: Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Set Of Emoji Called ‘teemoji’ by domopps(m): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2016
God knows that I can't use any of those......

Cheeeeers
Re: Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Set Of Emoji Called ‘teemoji’ by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2016
domopps:
God knows that I can't use any of those......

Cheeeeers
Why you just love Luongo things. It's great I will overuse it
Re: Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Set Of Emoji Called ‘teemoji’ by MzDesire(f): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2016
okay
Re: Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Set Of Emoji Called ‘teemoji’ by eleko1: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2016
coolGood job.
Re: Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Set Of Emoji Called ‘teemoji’ by Mikylopez(f): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2016
love her gave expression tho but I can't download et even if it's 1kb

(1) (Reply)

Network Gaint,mtn Unveils New Data Plans / “i’m Not A Feminist’ – Kim Kardashian / Emmadre On Cartoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.