Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Girlfriend Rubbed Something Unknown On My Body & Lower Spine And Now I'M Sick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girlfriend Rubbed Something Unknown On My Body & Lower Spine And Now I'M Sick (510 Views)

Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Rubbed Something Unknown On My Body & Lower Spine And Now I'M Sick by Landmark1970: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2016
Hello I desperately Need Your Help. I was dating a girl who with intent to harm me massage something on to my body especially my lower body and spinal region. This resulted in painful tailbone, stiffneck, severe surges of pain in my lower body at night (inner thighs, running down the back of my legs, groin area, knees and under my feet) limping, shortness of breath, palpitation along my body, pain at the back and front of my ears, painful eyes, shivers, extreme drowsiness and some cognitive issues and at times I feel like something is crawling under my skin.

I have seen a few doctors but nobody seems to know what it is as most of my blood work results appear normal. I feel weak and sick and I am in a lot of pain and am not the energetic person I once was.

I thank you and bless you in advance for all your advice and help.
Re: Girlfriend Rubbed Something Unknown On My Body & Lower Spine And Now I'M Sick by madridguy(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2016
This is serious. Consult the elders since doctors has failed.
Re: Girlfriend Rubbed Something Unknown On My Body & Lower Spine And Now I'M Sick by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2016
madridguy:
This is serious. Consult the elders since doctors has failed.
no b everything dem dey carry play

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rubbed Something Unknown On My Body & Lower Spine And Now I'M Sick by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Landmark1970:
Hello I desperately Need Your Help. I was dating a girl who with intent to harm me massage something on to my body especially my lower body and spinal region. This resulted in painful tailbone, stiffneck, severe surges of pain in my lower body at night (inner thighs, running down the back of my legs, groin area, knees and under my feet) limping, shortness of breath, palpitation along my body, pain at the back and front of my ears, painful eyes, shivers, extreme drowsiness and some cognitive issues and at times I feel like something is crawling under my skin.

I have seen a few doctors but nobody seems to know what it is as most of my blood work results appear normal. I feel weak and sick and I am in a lot of pain and am not the energetic person I once was.

I thank you and bless you in advance for all your advice and help.
y nt u try a teaching hospital?
Re: Girlfriend Rubbed Something Unknown On My Body & Lower Spine And Now I'M Sick by madridguy(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2016
Am not joking bro. Do you understand what ELDERS means @ all?

nnamdiokere45:
no b everything dem dey carry play

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Remain Positive In Trying Times / What You Need To Know To Tackle Bad Breath (mouth Odour) / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.