Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) (49288 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet / The Oba Doesn't Go On Transfer, But Travels In A 2016 Rolls Royce Phantom (PIX) / Emir Sanusi And His White Rolls Royce At The Commissioning Of Olam Feed Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by AdaAnambra: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2016
contactmorak:
Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II has just added a Rolls Royce Phantom to his fleet of exotic cars. He drove the car around Kano state yesterday July 27th. Photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-emir-of-kano-acquires-rolls.html

Omoh, Money is goodddddd
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by DrayZee: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2016
richidinho:
He bought it from his loots savings as CBN governor
Savings indeed..
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Juliesexy(f): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Just when poverty is raping plenty Nigerians, some others are raping poverty.

This life is not straight at all. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2016
And his poor slaves will be clapping and singing his praises
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2016
thats why u have google..ask ur google why he is spending his money to buy latest carsnonne of us here can help u..its either u avail ursef with the free google for answers or visit this nearest places close to u..CHURCH OF ALADURA,TB JOSHUA,ALFA SULEIMAN AKA ALFA BABA MUSILIU,BABALAWO IGBEYINAWON OTA AJE.but economic problems might give u financial constraints..so sit ur ass back now and ask google why emir is buying more cars u av all d time.plsssssssss
Smileprince:
Oboy see car! When there is money and no purpose for it. You tend to spend on anything you wish.
But am sure some areas in the states still lack basic amenities and development.
Offcox some will say it's the responsibility of the government.
But you and I can effect the changes our people desire.
This man already have Cars, I mean cars. So why spend more on latest cars.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Yian1(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2016
Smileprince:
Oboy see car! When there is money and no purpose for it. You tend to spend on anything you wish.
But am sure some areas in the states still lack basic amenities and development.
Offcox some will say it's the responsibility of the government.
But you and I can effect the changes our people desire.
This man already have Cars, I mean cars. So why spend more on latest cars.

we only got one life to live, and am gonna live it to the fullest. It'smy hard work and diligence paying off..Abi, where are those who kept their money? They are all gone leaving their money behind.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2016
LynnPetra:
I noticed something about the north, it's difficult for a poor northerner to climb that point where he can be called a rich man.The poor is poor for life and vice versa.
You are wrong Madam. Tafawa Balewa Rimi Atiku Gowon IBB Abacha and lots more are from grass to grace. Most of their parents were typical poor northern parents.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by bedfordng(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2016
mm
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2016
EazyMoh:

You are wrong Madam. Tafawa Balewa Rimi Atiku Gowon IBB Abacha and lots more are from grass to grace. Most of their parents were typical poor northern parents.

I noticed they have one thing in common, military might.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by obiGod419(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2016
money gooooooooood!!!!!!!! money gooooooooood!!!!!!!! money gooooooooood!!!!!!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by jackie35(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2016
contactmorak:
Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II has just added a Rolls Royce Phantom to his fleet of exotic cars. He drove the car around Kano state yesterday July 27th. Photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-emir-of-kano-acquires-rolls.html

Can you imagine how many people the money used in buying this kind car could have better their lifes
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by comeandmarry: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2016
I bill my maye 285k dollars, whe never still pay.
Maga no quick pay

Me sef Wan live largest.

Watch out for my new single.

Dreams ofay streetboi.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Lafia Saki

Maimartaba Sarkin Musulumi

Emir Of Kano.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Billygee2u:
showing us our looted money.
money from SS/Niger Delta oil
ourchoice:
CBN money: he milked CBN dry and only to wake up one day screaming: missing $2billion because NNPC didn't deposit more money for him to squander and loot in the name of helping Boko Haram victims in the north.

SLS deserves to be probed because he's richer and more corrupt than GEJ that people are accusing of corruption, but because he's a northern Muslim, he's not afraid to flaunt his looted fund in our faces

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Cherishing:
Chai! See moto Oo

God punish Poverty
You like am? grin

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by kelvinkosi(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Money no dey oooo sadfood no dey... sad sad

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Wolex143: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Eku orire oooo.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by grodt999: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
now he is an emir the money he stole from central bank may never be recovered
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by oyinsho(f): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2016
oh what a life!!! vanity upon vanity... surrounded with lots of people that can not afford a daily meal.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by policy12: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2016
ND the road he can't fix.. .useless looters.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by emyjay2015: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Person when no even b king/emir or even politician get two Rolls Royce Phantom for warri.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by SirHenry105(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2016
One major plague that our leaders suffer severely from is MISPLACED PRIORITY, you buy an exotic car buh the roads you drive it on is not befitting of the car(3rd pix). Let's get it right and do first things first..
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Rockyfancino:
Congrats! I hope the ghost doesn't haunt you sir grin
ghost of whom/what?
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by aolumaxi(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2016
how he wan take enjoy the car AC sef wen he don cover up like masquerade '
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Madejuly11(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Nice car, just like that of Ooni of Ife
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Lovine: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2016
That car will last forever
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Lastanza: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Just check out the last pics. D car does not fit into d environment at all. You cannot put new wine in an old wine jar and get a perfect result.

Buying Rolls Royce with pot holes every where on the road.

EFCCCC, ICPCCCC, over to you guys.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by jbnm: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2016
Which kind country be dis.They keep sayin moni no dey the country but see d way moni jst dey talk.the rich keep getin richer while the poor keep getin poorer.Dear lord please be my strength
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by chinexxx(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2016
That's someone to probe
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Izonpikin: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2016
slaves...
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Copycat Emir - wants to be like HRM Ooni of Ife.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
He suppose to be ridding horses and donkeys like Usman Danfodio not Rolls royce.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days / Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) / Igwe Jerome Ezeneche, King Of 6 Nations: Nigeria's Most Respected In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.