Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Why I Will Never Teach Pre-school Kids Again! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Will Never Teach Pre-school Kids Again! (738 Views)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy / See The Assignment Given To A 2-year Old In Pre School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Teach Pre-school Kids Again! by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2016
This got me laughing.. Kikikikiki
Why I Will Never Teach Pre-School Kids Again!
At the creche where I work, there is a little girl named Vicky. She is so cute and sweet.
Yesterday, just before knocking off, I found her busy, trying to put on her shoes.
I approached her, and offered to help her. It was such a torrid time. The boots seamed to be smaller than her size. It took me 5 minutes to help her wear them. When we were done, after making a steps away from her, she called me said "Teacher, you made me wear banana". When I looked at her shoes, to my embarrassment, I realised I had misplaced her shoes - the banana style.
Upon trying to take off the shoes again, it took me 3 minutes. After struggling so much I eventually managed to remove them and tried putting them on again, this time the correct way. However, it was more difficult than the first time.
When I finished, she said: "Teacher, these shoes are not mine!"
I really got angry, but since I work with little kids, I had to be patient and control my anger. I struggled to remove the shoes. I then asked Vicky where her own shoes were and this is what she said:
"These shoes belong to my sister, my mum is the one who made me wear them in the morning today".
This time I boiled in anger. But since I always do my job perfectly and whole heartedly, I helped her to put on the shoes again. When we were done, Vicky pulled another shocker, yet again. "What about the socks, teacher?" she asked.
I wondered whether I should laugh or cry.
Politely and swiftly I asked her, "Where are the socks Vicky?"
She innocently replied: "I shoved them in my shoes, they are in front of my toes"
I Simply Resigned!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Teach Pre-school Kids Again! by Juxtified(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2016
Hahahaha. I can imagine you boiling to 100°C inside while putting on a fake smile for the kid. Anyway I strongly believe it is the way you take care of others that yours too will be taken care of, so kudos for being patient with the kid.
Re: Why I Will Never Teach Pre-school Kids Again! by honeydear(f): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2016
grin
Re: Why I Will Never Teach Pre-school Kids Again! by sinaj(f): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Lwkmd grin

Kids can be mischievous most times grin

It takes a grt deal of patience to train them smiley
Re: Why I Will Never Teach Pre-school Kids Again! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2016
That was funny. You made my day.
grin grin grin
Re: Why I Will Never Teach Pre-school Kids Again! by phykiesexy: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2016
To teach Dem is not easy at all. Dis coming September will make it a year that I have been teaching Kg 3. I tell u it hasn't been rosy. D parents call to complain how u made d child feel bad or how u didn't show d child love. I miss teaching junior secondary. I made up my mind to stop teaching dem as soon as I get an offer to teach higher classes. Dou dose kids make u learn how to be more patient, how to persevere and smile even when u re very angry at what they do. Anyone that has taught dose little kids for a long time can take any crap that life and marriage gives to dem. Cus teaching Pre school drains u mentally.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Teach Pre-school Kids Again! by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2016
phykiesexy:
To teach Dem is not easy at all. Dis coming September will make it a year that I have been teaching Kg 3. I tell u it hasn't been rosy. D parents call to complain how u made d child feel bad or how u didn't show d child love. I miss teaching junior secondary. I made up my mind to stop teaching dem as soon as I get an offer to teach higher classes. Dou dose kids make u learn how to be more patient, how to persevere and smile even when u re very angry at what they do. Anyone that has taught dose little kids for a long time can take any crap that life and marriage gives to dem. Cus teaching Pre school drains u mentally.
i dey tell u eno eazy
Re: Why I Will Never Teach Pre-school Kids Again! by tpapi: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2016
phykiesexy:
pls can i av ur email, wil like to discuss somethings wit u

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating My Angel As She Gradutes Today / Uniben 2016 Medical Biochemistry Aspirants Class Of 2016 / The Secret To Becoming a High Flying Student Irrespective Of Your Finance Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.