Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Recover Data From Samsung Galaxy S4 When Screen Broken - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recover Data From Samsung Galaxy S4 When Screen Broken (1852 Views)

My New Infinix Hot 5 Stops Playing Music When Screen Goes Off / Tecno Camon Cx Air Screen Broken(carlcare Free Repair) / My Infinix Hot 3 Screen Broken I Was Told It Cos 13100ngn To Fix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recover Data From Samsung Galaxy S4 When Screen Broken by FrMalone: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2016
Can't unlock your Samsung Galaxy S4 to access the data due to the broken screen? Dr.Fone for Android helps you to copy all the data like contacts, videos, whatsapp messages, etc. off your phone to computer without touching the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU19_EA-ljU
Re: Recover Data From Samsung Galaxy S4 When Screen Broken by sarmtechnology: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
I observe data recovery software can only work for storage device that computer can still detect,it doesn't work for flashdrive,phone or hardrive that cant be detected by computer,I had to send my phone and drive to bluecrossdr.com.ng. for data recovery after trying a lot of programs.since there are the only company who can render cheap recovery,it easier to reach their customer care if you call them @ 07034573868 or 07054632174.
They don't reply mails on time.at bluecrossdoc@gmail.com

Re: Recover Data From Samsung Galaxy S4 When Screen Broken by bo89460020: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Android Data Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery tool that allows you one click to recover lost and deleted files including contacts, photos, SMS, whatsapp messages and more from any Samsung Galaxy phone. So, you can easily recover data from Samsung S4 with broken screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfrpbfqzLNE

Read more:

How to unlock Samsung S4 with broken screen

Recover data from water damaged Samsung S4

(1) (Reply)

DOOGEE Shoot 1 Dual Camera Phone -- Specs And Price / The Dullest Stylus Pen Is more reliable Than The Sharpest Brain / The Backwardness Of Iphone X In A Simple Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.