Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

"Ubi Remains My Brother" - Iyanya Signs On To New Management, Temple Records! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ubi Remains My Brother" - Iyanya Signs On To New Management, Temple Records! (432 Views)

Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) / #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions / Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Ubi Remains My Brother" - Iyanya Signs On To New Management, Temple Records! by obest360(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2016
Iyanya prompted rumours of discord with longtime business partner and friend Ubi Franklin when he announced he was setting up a new label a few weeks ago.

And even though he shot down that rumour his latest move will probably breathe life once again into rumours of discord with Franklin.

Earlier this evening Iyanya announced on his Instagram page that he has signed on with a new management, Temple Management Company.

This means Ubi Franklin who has managed his career for over 5 years will no longer be responsible for it.
However Iyanya went on to state that this decision was taken by himself and Franklin as they agreed to diversify their creative interests.

Dear fans, I am pleased to announce that I have now signed on with Temple Management Company. About a year ago, Ubi and I discussed options to diversify our business interests and creative visions and we both agreed that we would explore all avenues open to us. So much has happened since and I have now completed work on my new album which will be released under a new record label.

With both @thetemplecompany and the new album, I am now embarking in a direction which will not only bring you the same quality, verve and energy that you have become accustomed to, it will take things to the next level. Ubi remains my brother and we both look forward to this new phase of our careers. God bless you all.

Obviously with the lukewarm performance of his last album & career stagnance Iyanya has been forced to make drastic moves concerning his future…

http://obestjose..com.ng/2016/07/ubi-remains-my-brother-iyanya-signs-on.html

Re: "Ubi Remains My Brother" - Iyanya Signs On To New Management, Temple Records! by obest360(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Vicky Pattison insists she doesn't love Alex Cannon - one day after calling him her 'soulmate'

Vicky Pattison has admitted she's not in love with "soulmate" Alex Cannon after all.

Just days after gushing over her "extreme and intense" feelings for the Big Brother star, it appears Geordie lass Vicky has had a change of heart.

During a chat with Scott Mills on the BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show this morning, she revealed: "Turns out I don't really love him."
continue reading.....http://obestjose..com/2016/07/vicky-pattison-insists-she-doesnt-love.html

(1) (Reply)

Regina Askia Is Ageless In New Photos As She Launches Website / Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Family Selfie / I Was Unsure About The Love Nigerians Had For My Sound – Patoranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.