Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,565 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Making A Business Out Of Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making A Business Out Of Ideas (713 Views)

How PEST Analysis Can Keep Your Business Out Of Trouble / Bank Of Ideas: Giving You A Headstart On Small/medium Scale Business. / Is There Any Sincere, Safe, Legit, Lucrative Business Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making A Business Out Of Ideas by emekau2002: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2009
I've found that Nigeria suffers from acute entrepreneurial shortage. An entrepreuneur looks at nothing and imagines something, he dreams the impossible and by sheer force of will, it becomes. that's the little slice of God that we all have.

I'm in the business of ideas. As one wise guy said, ideas is capital, the rest is just money. You just have to dare to dream!
Re: Making A Business Out Of Ideas by ellagold(m): 4:38am On Sep 20, 2009
Well what do you think is the way out sir ? In my own opinion I think

Innovative ideas are essential to business progress. It is very difficult,
however, for entrepreneurs to get the kind of financial and management support
they need to realize their ideas in Nigeria.

This Aid, aimed at idea people, inventors, and innovative owner-managers of small companies, describes the tests every idea must pass before it makes money.

But with God on our side all things are possible
Re: Making A Business Out Of Ideas by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2009
True talk.
Ideas are the foundation upon which businesses are found.
Ideas make money just as money makes ideas.
The two must be matched for success to be achieved. Idea in itself is useless without labour and finance resources. Show me that enterprise that everybody talks about and I will show you an idea that someone invested in.
Re: Making A Business Out Of Ideas by kodewrita(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2009
Anybody can plan. Its the ones that make their dreams into reality that we call entrepreneurs.

As is said in the 48 Laws of Power "Convince through action not the force of your arguments" (I am paraphrasing).

Making a business out of selling ideas, while having no track record of expertise or prior skill is in my view a dangerous venture.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Fridge/freezer / Introducing Infineon Nigeria Limited. / How To Become A Prospect Magnet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.