Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Once Have I Spoken, Twice Have I Heard That MTN Is A SCAM. NCC Take note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Once Have I Spoken, Twice Have I Heard That MTN Is A SCAM. NCC Take note (534 Views)

Who In Nairaland Receives That MTN Data Surprise Bonus? / MTN Is Giving 1G And 500MB Out Free.. / Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Have I Spoken, Twice Have I Heard That MTN Is A SCAM. NCC Take note by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2016
MTNNewOffer has been disturbing me even after I subscribe to donotdisturb.

I got a several messages 'pay N100 and receive 100MB + 12mins of call for 7 days. I decided to try it out with my java phone and was successful but was surprise to see its validity to be just 3days.

I tried checking balance but the code they provided never worked. I opened my browser and searched online to see if any body has posted the code but saw nothing.

I decided to assume number within the range of the ones given to me by MTN and one worked. *559*60# worked. But the surprising thing was that the 100mb has gone almost half for just opening 3 pages on a java phone. How possible? The 100mb they advertised is not upto 1mb

NCC and NLC should try to ensure that all there network providers give customers whatever they advertise as tariffs and promo.
Re: Once Have I Spoken, Twice Have I Heard That MTN Is A SCAM. NCC Take note by adedayo3193(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2016
Welcome to my world,airtel here i come
Re: Once Have I Spoken, Twice Have I Heard That MTN Is A SCAM. NCC Take note by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2016
adedayo3193:
Welcome to my world,airtel here i come
I beleive I have heard people complain about the same issues with Airtel and Glo
Re: Once Have I Spoken, Twice Have I Heard That MTN Is A SCAM. NCC Take note by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2016
This is serious. The 100mb is gone like that. I am back to browsing with my credit.
Re: Once Have I Spoken, Twice Have I Heard That MTN Is A SCAM. NCC Take note by adedayo3193(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
victorels:
I beleive I have heard people complain about the same issues with Airtel and Glo

Airtel is the best i stop using mtn cos of there lies and right nw m enjoying airtel

(1) (Reply)

My Infinix Hotenote Wahala. / How To Download Android 7.0 Nougat / The New Motorola Moto Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.