Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty (2601 Views)

✈✳✅SUPER CLEAN AFFORDABLE American Used HP Laptops CORE I3 , I5 , I7 / Guides For Buying New Or Used Laptops For Beginners / Dell And Hp Laptops@17k...80g HHD, 2g ram.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2016
We have 8lots of UK Used HP elitebook laptop for sale.
2gb Ram
120gb & 160gb HDD
Bluetooth: Yes (But need to be driven)
Webcam: Yes
Wifi: Yes
Processor speed : 2.0GHZ
Processor type: AMD Turion
Battery: Not less than 3hrs. (I cannot give you exact time)
Condition: Extremely clean. Only minor shipping scratches are evidence of use. No cosmetic damage
Come with charger. Charger is brand new.
Price: 50k
Shipping: Free shipping to Edo, Delta, and Lagos. Seller and buyer shares shipping cost to other locations
WORKING EXCELLENTLY. PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR USE IMMEDIATELY. DOES NOT NEED TO BE FORMATTED.

IMPORTANT: RETURNS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED IF PRODUCT IS NOT AS REPRESENTED HERE OR IF IT DOES NOT FUNCTION AS SPECIFIED. HOWEVER, BUYER TAKES CARE OF RETURN SHIPPING, AND I MUST RECEIVE PRODUCT BEFORE I REFUND MONEY OUT ISSUE ANOTHER PRODUCT

PHONE/WHATSAPP: 08067701917

THAnks for your patronage

Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2016
Please note that the second picture is a different laptop.
Our prices are negotiable. And our products are the best you can get anywhere. Our products are 100% as represented here. Honesty is our watchword. Call us now
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
still available
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
we're still open
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks for calling
Weekend bonanza. were offering all out products at 38k. you take care of shipping. offer lasts only till 11pm Sunday.
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
pls call again
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
happy weekend all
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by laseni: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi, can you deal for 32k?
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 01, 2016
b
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by Jodesky(m): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2016
Whats total cost incl shipping to Abuja?
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
laseni:
Hi, can you deal for 32k?

38k. your location. pls WhatsApp me for quicker negotiations
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Symphony1:
27 am in jos

Not enough sir, as you know dollar is about 380. and the laptop and charger are not made in Nigeria, they're imported. maybe you should up your price, if you don't want scrap, as all our products come with warranty
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jodesky:
Whats total cost incl shipping to Abuja?

pls can you contact us via WhatsApp. you only need to add 2k to selling price cos shipping to Abuja is 4k, this will be shared between you and us. pls we will be expecting your call
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
otubujohn:

Not enough sir, as you know dollar is about 380. and the laptop and charger are not made in Nigeria, they're imported. maybe you should up your price, if you don't want scrap, as all our products come with warranty

Thanks for you enlightening response, will let you know wen I top up...
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
Symphony1:

Thanks for you enlightening response, will let you know wen I top up...
OK sir, we will be expecting you

1 Like

Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
we do not only sell HP products. if you want ANY specs of laptop, you can contact us and we'll get it for you. Remember, we gain pleasure in your satisfaction
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by blackfase(m): 1:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Are you in Lagos? Presently looking to buy one, Surulere area. Call either 07058279809 or 08036631398

otubujohn:
We have 8lots of UK Used HP elitebook laptop for sale.
2gb Ram
120gb & 160gb HDD
Bluetooth: Yes (But need to be driven)
Webcam: Yes
Wifi: Yes
Processor speed : 2.0GHZ
Processor type: AMD Turion
Battery: Not less than 3hrs. (I cannot give you exact time)
Condition: Extremely clean. Only minor shipping scratches are evidence of use. No cosmetic damage
Come with charger. Charger is brand new.
Price: 50k
Shipping: Free shipping to Edo, Delta, and Lagos. Seller and buyer shares shipping cost to other locations
WORKING EXCELLENTLY. PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR USE IMMEDIATELY. DOES NOT NEED TO BE FORMATTED.

IMPORTANT: RETURNS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED IF PRODUCT IS NOT AS REPRESENTED HERE OR IF IT DOES NOT FUNCTION AS SPECIFIED. HOWEVER, BUYER TAKES CARE OF RETURN SHIPPING, AND I MUST RECEIVE PRODUCT BEFORE I REFUND MONEY OUT ISSUE ANOTHER PRODUCT

PHONE/WHATSAPP: 08067701917

THAnks for your patronage
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2016
blackfase:
Are you in Lagos? Presently looking to buy one, Surulere area. Call either 07058279809 or 08036631398

OK. would call you
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
still open!
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 5:16am On Aug 04, 2016
a very good business morning to you all
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2016
call now and get yours
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Thank you very much Mr. Tiny fur you patronage. I hope you enjoy it. we are still open
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by hymanflex(m): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
otubujohn:
Thank you very much Mr. Tiny fur you patronage. I hope you enjoy it. we are still open

30k sir nd I will handle the shipping fee....... I'm in Lagos.
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by lilmonarch(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2016
otubujohn:
we do not only sell HP products. if you want ANY specs of laptop, you can contact us and we'll get it for you. Remember, we gain pleasure in your satisfaction
How much Can i get a UK used alienware 14? Spec - core i5/i7 with at least 2gb dedicated graphics
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
hymanflex:

30k sir nd I will handle the shipping fee....... I'm in Lagos.

very sorry. It's not up to buying price. if you make up your mind. you can Whatsapp me on 08067701917. We can give you at a cheaper price. since you're handling shipping. But not 30k. Thanks!
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
lilmonarch:
How much Can i get a UK used alienware 14? Spec - core i5/i7 with at least 2gb dedicated graphics

you can budget 600usd
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by otubujohn(m): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2016
Good morning all. welcome to the month of intercession
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
Not enough sir,
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
s
Re: Uk Used Hp Laptops For Sale - With Warranty by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
otubujohn:

Pls Sir help me delete this ur comment so my number won't appear on NL for some privacy reasons.

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Is Saying(charger Plugged In Not Charging) / 9 Easy Steps How To Bypass Hp Printer Cartridge Error / Recovering Of Lost Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.