Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) (22288 Views)

OAU Begins Renovation Of Dilapidated Hostels / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) / Ambrose Alli University Students Cooking With Firewood In Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Fynestboi: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2016
After perusing the whole toilet in Awolowo Hall last year, my worrisome hand opened the following threads to condemn the bad state of Obafemi Awolowo University Hostels, during Professor Bamitale Omole regime as the vice Chancellor of the great citadel. 

https://www.nairaland.com/2533013/obafemi-awolowo-university-poor-welfare

https://www.nairaland.com/2533013/obafemi-awolowo-university-poor-welfare

But it Is barely a week the new Acting Vice Chancellor Professor Anthony Elujoba, came into office, and changes are about to befall those hostels as he went around to check yesterday. 

Photos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Fynestboi: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2016
Block 3

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Fynestboi: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2016
cool

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Fynestboi: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2016
Mozambique

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Fynestboi: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2016
Pics
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Fynestboi: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2016
cool
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Tolexander: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Good!

The Acting VC is acting!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
How can a school like IFE have such toilets....

Im worried ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Waawww... Thats so good... At least awo toilets will wear a good look and some wont have to be standing on it to deficate

2 Likes

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by fattbabakay(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Buh sey na d VC dey use d toilet??
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
See toilets shocked sad
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Toyolad(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
The acting VC is really starting to act..

I've not seen him smile before but something about suggests he has a big and caring heart and this is definitely a proof of that.

Let him just stay for the next 5yrs jare.

2 Likes

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
MAKE STUDENT NO SPOIL AM AGAIN.... cool cool cool
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
OAU WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

4 Likes

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by PaulWillbliz(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
fattbabakay:
Buh sey na d VC dey use d toilet??
Fattkay cool
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by MisterDreamz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ibere kii se onise...
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Fynestboi: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
MAKE STUDENT NO SPOIL AM AGAIN.... cool cool cool

That's the point my bro.

One of the workers showed me all what he removed from the pit, and he was like they were all deposited in there by students. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Olalan(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
The toilets and bathrooms got so bad due to the bad usage by some students, you begin to wonder if they came from decent homes

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yeaaaa, resumption is really looking real
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Godbless the person that invented Social Media platform grin

Fynestboi are you the "Oga plumber"?
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by MadCow1: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Vicadonis(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Elujoba may be good afterall. or is He doing this to get the job?
Time will tell
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by bodee(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
there is light in halls of residence now so students should start flooding into the school. Happy Resumption!
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
We need to see our results

1 Like

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by christejames(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Just the same pattern the current UNN VC used on assumption of office, he went round the boys hostel (FRANCO) and promised to fix them. Fortunately he is living up to that by his aggressive renovation of the hostels' toilets...

Just that he is yet to fix Franco refectory as promised...

3 Likes

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by christejames(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Just the same pattern the current UNN VC used on assumption of office, he went round the boys hostel (FRANCO) and promised to fix them. Fortunately he is living up to that by his aggressive renovation of the hostels' toilets...

Just that he is yet to fix Franco refectory as promised... But I believe he won't forget that.

1 Like

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Olasco93: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
OP, Must 'Toilet' be mentioned in the Subject of your post?
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Florblu(f): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
I pity those people working in there.I can't stand the odour#Wanna puke
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Pavore9: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Florblu:
I pity those people working in there.I can't stand the odour#Wanna puke

Man must work.
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by ReduceWeight(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Oya! New VC is working!

Need to loose weight and fat? Check my signature got a healthy way to do so.
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by muhakeem(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
we need this in kogi state polytechnic Lokoja... Cus health is wealth
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by ronald4lif(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wow, so students were living in this disgusting place before now. Just wow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 (JAMB & Departmental) / Enugu's Chioma Ebue Wins Second Best Teacher For JSS In Nigeria / Which Universities Offer Marine Engineering In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.