Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,338 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Dangote To Run For President In 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To Run For President In 2019 (1114 Views)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger / Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote To Run For President In 2019 by Ewelesuo: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Africa's richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote may run for President in 2019. A source close to him told our correspondent that the business mogul is not really happy with what is going on in Nigeria at the moment.
It will be recalled that Mr. Dangote use to worth about $17 billion before now, but between May and June this year, his fortune dropped drastically as the man is now worth $11.1 billion.
Emboldened by the success of Donald Trump in the United States, the billionair is currently considering the option due to the fact that he is by far richer than Donald Trump who is only worth $4.5 billion and is planning to make America great again.
Read more http://www.newspoint.ng/2016/07/aliko-dangote-drops-off-list-of-100-richest-people-in-the-world/
Re: Dangote To Run For President In 2019 by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Make i hear say i no vote for am
Re: Dangote To Run For President In 2019 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
at least he's not a deaf..
Re: Dangote To Run For President In 2019 by ckmayoca: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dat rich conny guy.
Re: Dangote To Run For President In 2019 by idupaul: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
I will vote for either Ambode or Dangote come 2019 if any of them decide to run.. I don't know why but I trust Ambode a lot
Re: Dangote To Run For President In 2019 by ajepako(f): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
idupaul:
I will vote for either Ambode or Dangote come 2019 if any of them decide to run.. I don't know why but I trust Ambode a lot

Ambode is the second APC guy l like...after BRF who happens to be falling my hands now by the way...

Ambode is working now but make the orobo man no kill person with taxation na!

As for Dangote..well he built and enlarged an empire...that says something about his business acumen, entreprenuerial and managerial skills

Worth a trial if he is not bigoted like PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Run For President In 2019 by mrvitalis(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
Am sure we would have 50 000mw in 8 years if he rules
Re: Dangote To Run For President In 2019 by blaquemyc: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Na the election wey Trump never win na him go embolden am (Dangote)? Abeg make person hear word jor.
Fake news everywhere

Re: Dangote To Run For President In 2019 by nabiz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Let me read his biography before commenting
Re: Dangote To Run For President In 2019 by Mrbigman1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dangote wants to return to forbs list by force.

Business is different from politics, someone should ask trump to advise him
Re: Dangote To Run For President In 2019 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Afonja yorubba are at it again...like they elected the calamity we have now as president, they have started again oh to elected another certificateless northerner. Dangote is business man not a technocrat. Nigeria needs Technocrats like Olusegun Aganga, Obiano, Ajimogobia. Business is not the same as politics. Peter Obi though a great leader governed Anambra with business profit-driven mindset because he is a business man. If a project is valued at 4 billion, Peter Obi will find ways to do deliver it at 1 billion not minding about quality as long as it's safe. However Obiano, a technocrat governs with technocrat result-driven mindset. If a project is valued at 4 billion, he delivers at 4 billion or more as long as the quality is met.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Run For President In 2019 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
dangote my uncle.....naija is a complex arrangement,dont drag ur name in d mud by becoming presido of dis very sick country.
instead keep doin wat u already no how 2 do best.....'if dis can get to u will be glad' uncle i need job
Re: Dangote To Run For President In 2019 by Elzends(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
If he's running under apc.... Yawa dey

(1) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why MMM Is Scam (ponzi) / Is There Any Hope For MMM Nigeria Participants? / Wang Jianlin China’s Richest Man Son, Not Interested In His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.