Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Targeted Business Communication- B2B - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Targeted Business Communication- B2B (672 Views)

CCTV Camera Security System Installation And Unified Communication System. / Capital Communication Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Targeted Business Communication- B2B by TradeAssistPOS: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
There are Businesses that find it very hard to communicate with prospective buyers that are also Businesses.Simply for 2 major reasons:

1) Existing Businesses are becoming far more verocious in their marketing and on-site deliveries.

2) Advertising is far becoming expensive coupled with the economic situation and cash scarcity.

We therefore advice and encourage that Businesses who still want to advertise their business proposition should be smart in their advertising strategy.

I have had to face this challenge several times and because of my invested effort I have created and discovered an efficient way of using the very basic advertising tools to deliver the advertisement.

The idea is to sell right?

Even though only Business 2 Business (B2B) models can benefit from this breakthrough discovery.

Business 2 Consumer - business structure can look for a way to self apply this method.The Basic steps are always there to use for those ones that are willing to try.

At TargetWorX we have digitized Directories an Yellow pages to include Business phone numbers and using Bulk messaging and WhatsApp you can sell and sell guaranteed. Feel free to reach me to purchase your list.

It just makes the life of a business person serving other businesses alot easier.

We have tagged it to only Business 2 Businesses because , Businesses cannot be said to be spammed and we have categorized the directory to be Target specific at a particular business audience.

Some examples

A business can target to sell Products/Services to audiences like

All Churches in Nigeria
All Montessori Schools
All Bakeries in Nigeria
All Colleges or International Schools Nationwide
All Block or Concrete Factories
All Medical Laboratories

The reason this Kind of targeted adverts always works is because the group easily relates to the pitch targeted to them.

To obtain a list at very affordable price contact me via WhatsApp or Call 08032566852

(1) (Reply)

Clubkonnect Is A Fraud / Investor And Cofounders For A Lucrative Ecommerce Startup / Affordable Racking And Shelving Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.