Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Toby Grey – “you & I” (prod. By Puffytee) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Toby Grey – “you & I” (prod. By Puffytee) (467 Views)

MUSIC: Benjiszzy Zaakii - Who Am I (prod By Becky Jay) @benjiszzy @beckyjay_tune / Download Dj Ekris Ft Clingzy-you And I (prod.bishop) / My Open Letter To Toby Grey - An Upcoming Nigerian Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toby Grey – “you & I” (prod. By Puffytee) by ibuzzngr: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Grey Nation sensational singer, Toby Grey is definitely on the rise with her A game on consistency in the music industry with the fans still enjoying the french version of her recently released love bodied tune “Love Dosage”.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-DFCA89-02YY/V5kQgQ-vxtI/AAAAAAAADOg/aijGlU8tbDs_-ZZnPLCZSHTzUJ9yaYT1QCKgB/s1600/Toby-Grey-You-I.jpg[/img]
Followings various award nominations which include the NEA2016 Best New Act category, Toby Grey has been on the watch list of the music industry stakeholders.

The new number christened “You & I” produced by seasoned music producer Puffy T is a song that cuts across every season and all class of people.

The song was mixed and mastered by one of Africa’s best sound engineers “SWAPS”

Listen and Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD Toby Grey – “You & I” (Prod. By PuffyTee)

(1) (Reply)

Humble Lion – 4give Me | Download Now / New Album From Kalakuti Titled – (black And White City) Must Listen / Keyboard Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.