Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities (1272 Views)

Nigerians Give P. Diddy Nigerian Names After He Told Wizkid "I'm Coming Home" / These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities / This Would Have Being The Nigerian Names For These Foreign Celebrities.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by noobsaibot2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Have you ever imagined what your favorite foreign celebrities would have been called if they were Nigerians?
Mind if we help you?

1. Kanye West

With all that creativity in him and multiple sources of income, we’ll say Kanye is Igbo. He’s obviously looking for more investors to load his containers and bring more goods. From the way he treats his bae sef, you’ll know.

Kanye West

2. Beyonce

Queen Beyonce is Ijaw, probably from Bayelsa state. She’ll post a word text on Instagram about the government and oil and all that.

Beyonce

3. Kim Kardashian West

Kim Kardashian West is definitely Yoruba. That ass is a living evidence and you need no other evidence.

Kim Kardashian

4. Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj is one of those Urhobo babes that change their names when they hit the jackpot or make it big.

Nicki Minaj

5. Drake

Drake obviously looks like one of those fine boy mallams that grew up abroad and came back to Nigeria. Still a Fulani boy

Drake

6. Jay-Z

Jay-Z has to be Igbo too. Those lips are the same ones he uses to tell the girls that he will spoil them silly.

Jay Z

7. Serena Williams

All that power at tennis is useful for something else, and it’s not from us you’ll hear it. She’s Efik

Serena Williams

8. Michelle Obama

Michelle is one of our Tiv sisters from Benue state. Roger that?

Michelle Obama

9. Ciara

Ciara is most definitely one of those fine as hell Hausa babes that everyone can’t get enough of. Always slaying!

Ciara

10. Future

Because Edo guys are petty as hell, say hello to our Edo brother, Future.

Future

11. Barack Obama

President Barack Obama will make brains as a Yoruba man. He was probably one of the demons breaking hearts at a younger age.

Barack Obama

Whose name fits the most? Let us know in the comment box below. You may want to see here how we envisioned Nigerian celebs when they were in secondary school.

Source: http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/nigerian-names-foreign-celebrities/?geoip&country=NG

@ Lalasticlala - I no see snake ok, so me bring these cool stuff... Epp me to FP... One Love

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: Seun

2 Likes

Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Brymo: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Inspiration is a guest that does not willingly visit the lazy.
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by noobsaibot2(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
noobsaibot2:
Lalasticlala SEE SNAKE OH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: Seun

I think say lala likes snake
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by ormariona(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
the person diz must be from Yoruba
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by P0intBlank(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Very Creative. I can relate with 1, 3 & 6
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Absolutely amazing

1 Like

Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by darealsola(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2016
those names dont correlate well
Re: These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities by darealsola(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2016
those names dont correlate well bt u try sha

(1) (Reply)

Incredible : Body Of Newborn Baby Without Arms And Legs Found Dumped In A Forest / Anambra State Queen, Chidinma Okeke Reacts After Her Lesbian S*x Video Leaked / Ogbonna Kanu And Laura Ikeji’s Saying ‘I Do’ In Ikeja Registry (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.