Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Read Desmond Elliot Response To Fan Who Wants Lights Restored In His Area - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Desmond Elliot Response To Fan Who Wants Lights Restored In His Area (463 Views)

Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor / Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Desmond Elliot Response To Fan Who Wants Lights Restored In His Area by tosinebola: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
On July 24, Popular Nollywood actor turned politician was called out by a fan who has been having issues with his light. Apparently, the fan was one of those who voted the actor based on the promises he made but didn’t see an improvement in erratic power supply in their area.

The fan tweeted this:

“I just want to tell u Sir that u promise 2 restore our light at Ogunmola close during ur campaign…u haven’t Fulfilled That Sir,” a fan wrote on Twitter over the weekend.
Actor Desmond Elliot replied him saying, “Adeyi Samiat, I said I will do my best. Am not phcn my dear and I have been working hard at it. Patience and see.”
Read more below...

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/read-desmond-elliot-response-to-fan-who-wants-lights-restored-in-his-area/

Re: Read Desmond Elliot Response To Fan Who Wants Lights Restored In His Area by RealJaneDoe: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
When this guy was running we were always hearing about him but now that he is in power it's the opposite.

politrickshians and failed promises are like 5 and 6

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage Billed To Perform At Passport Experience Festival / 47 Things You Didn't Know About The Japanese Billionaire - Dr. Katsuya Takasu / Happy Birthday Mummy Becky Unoarumhi , God Richly Bless Your New Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.