Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Why Is Jibrin Critical Of Dogara? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Jibrin Critical Of Dogara? (544 Views)

Pictures Of Dogara And Saraki Visiting Buhari In London Were From 2015 / Photos Of Dogara's Guest House In Abuja - Premium Times / Budget Padding Scandal: Pictures Of Dogara’s Guest House Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Jibrin Critical Of Dogara? by omolami: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hon Jibrin takes pleasure in fighting his superiors. I remember he tried to rubish most respected Ngozi Iweala but met a stiff rebufff. Is it because Jibrin is removed from appropriation comtee chairman? He has learnt nothing at his age.
Re: Why Is Jibrin Critical Of Dogara? by ChappyChase: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Him don dey eye the position nau!!
Re: Why Is Jibrin Critical Of Dogara? by gigabyte13: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
My blooder, when you campaign tooth and nail to install a speaker, who now turn around against you. E no go pain you?

Imagine saraki bursting Dino's bubble. The quarrel go make devil relocate to heaven from hell
Re: Why Is Jibrin Critical Of Dogara? by adanny01(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
omolami:
Hon Jibrin takes pleasure in fighting his superiors. I remember he tried to rubish most respected Ngozi Iweala but met a stiff rebufff. Is it because Jibrin is removed from appropriation comtee chairman? He has learnt nothing at his age.

Its either you are in support of budget padding or not. It is not a question of integrity, Jibrin has done us (Nigerians) a favour for exposing the rot in the National assembly.

The dust he has raised will also swallow him as an active participant of the budget padding. I really dont care what his intentions or motives are, all i know is the the National assembly is a cesspit of corruption and i hope this scandal will tune the assembly to the anti corruption drive of the president.

On another note, Dogara f...ed up. I also believe Buhari had something against Dogara that he was instructed to sack Jibrin to save hia skin. He should have know better than do that when Jibrin has all to bring him down. In saner climes, a new election should have been in view sequel to the reaignation of the speaker. I guess Nigeria is not saner climes so Dogara will sit tight shutting the house till he is sure he will not be impeached on resumption. Nigerians!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Politician When Seeking For You Vote / Budget Padding:- Jibrin Storm DSS Office / What A DISPLAY Of Ingratitude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.