Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested (39275 Views)

Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos / Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by Kgdavid(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Boyooosa:

I was not actually referring to you bro, I was referring to the xman that insulted an illiterate but refused to reflect his own literacy. Kettle complaining about pot's blackness. Check your first comment and type sorry (100 times)

okay undecided ...whatever it is you are trying to say, i have noticed you again. you are on a roll today o
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by dadaijboy: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nawa o
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by Anthonio15: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by dtrend(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
End Time Secondary School Student. cheesy

he'z a very gud badt guy
alias 'endtime student'
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by crazysam001: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Na wah! When his mates are busy catching and eat dogs or sampling women, him be head of robbery gang

"Busy catching and eat dogs" bruh, I'm wondering what part of this country you come from. Can't even construct a good sentence, u dey dey for here dey stereotype another ethnic group. Unam ikot
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by leofab(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
Na them: hard-working Jews. Na so one dey Bleep his daughters calling it 'virginity testing'.

I wonder when his dick becomes 'virginity testing machine.
tongue tongue tongue
so Niger delta is now part of Igbo community abi?
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by SweetJoystick(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
crazysam001:

"Busy catching and eat dogs" bruh, I'm wondering what part of this country you come from. Can't even construct a good sentence, u dey dey for here dey stereotype another ethnic group. Unam ikot
Lmao perfect example why one shouldn't point, because the last finger is pointing back at you..
logic should tell you its typographical error just like you did with you repeating dey dey twice, or na so you dey speak pidgin for you village?
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by noida: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Christians and their pastors have been making wow headlines lately grin
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by Kollyk11(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
NCAN.KEMTA IDI ABA BRANCH REPORTING FOR DUTY.

Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
look at his face like that of a goat.
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by shadzyng(f): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2016
He doesn't even look healthy. What has he been doing with all the stolen money.
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by pureIvory(f): 1:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Soneh:
SKOLOMBO
Exactly grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) / 12-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Her Father In Ghana Gives Birth Via CS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.