Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,253 members, 7,846,171 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Laila Ijeoma's DAMASCUS!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laila Ijeoma's DAMASCUS!! (557 Views)

Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo / Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo / Laila Ijeoma, 4 Other Leading Female Entrepreneurs Cover The Entrepreneur Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laila Ijeoma's DAMASCUS!! by donmayorgroup(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
On Tuesday 26 July, 2016, my sister and friend, Laila Ijeoma of lailasblog.com published a post about actress Stella Damasus which she titled.. 'Stella 'Damascus' shares new lovely photos of her natural Afro, shares inspiring message'

See my post HERE>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/3252330/someone-should-please-remind-laila

When I observed the error, I drew her attention to it. First of all, I sent her a mail...

Which she did not acknowledge. Secondly, I commented on the post, equally drawing her attention to the mistake, but instead she deleted my comment! Later, she got it corrected!

Please someone should tell me..WHAT SORT OF BEHAVIOR IS THAT?

Read more at: http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/07/laila-ijeomas-damascus.html?m=1

CC: LALASTICLALA, MYND44

Re: Laila Ijeoma's DAMASCUS!! by deeplow: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
So, wtf should we do with this info?
Re: Laila Ijeoma's DAMASCUS!! by youngest85(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
it means we should jst try and patronize lailas blog
Re: Laila Ijeoma's DAMASCUS!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
is she my mistake related to/with lalasticlala Ifegwu
Re: Laila Ijeoma's DAMASCUS!! by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Op you never talk wetin Laila do you

(1) (Reply)

Mavin’s Crew Group-song ‘adaobi’ Hits Over 20million Youtube Views / Snoop Dogg Disses Donald Trump And Endorses Kanye West For 2020 Presidential Run / President Buhari Pictured Spending Time With His Grand Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.