Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Have Seen It All, A Yoruba ‘demon’ Is One Of The Best I Ever Dated – Halima Ab - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Seen It All, A Yoruba ‘demon’ Is One Of The Best I Ever Dated – Halima Ab (707 Views)

Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Davido: I Have Done My Part & My Best , I Am Sorry To All My True Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Seen It All, A Yoruba ‘demon’ Is One Of The Best I Ever Dated – Halima Ab by tosinebola: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Controversial actress Halima Abubakar says she has seen it all, from dating a Yoruba demon, avoiding abortion, and refusing to go collect her fee because movie producers want to sleep with her. From a young girl with just a dream, Halima has risen to become one of the most popular and successful actress from North extraction in Nollywood. In this interview with Holy Mo of Broadway TV, Halima is in an element with and without the ‘headhood’ she proudly wore to set of the interview

Watch video below...

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/i-have-seen-it-all-a-yoruba-demon-is-one-of-the-best-i-ever-dated-halima-abubakar/

Re: I Have Seen It All, A Yoruba ‘demon’ Is One Of The Best I Ever Dated – Halima Ab by youngest85(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
you mean ds person acts hausawood?
Adonbilivit!
Re: I Have Seen It All, A Yoruba ‘demon’ Is One Of The Best I Ever Dated – Halima Ab by nikkypearl(f): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
In one word sha,you want to give out your"virginity" to a Yoruba demon bah

I laff in in ijaw grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji / See Photos Of Jay Z Protecting Beyonce From Selfie Taker / A Nairalander Chilling With Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.