Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,715 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

To Let! To Let! To Let! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Let! To Let! To Let! (530 Views)

To Let.........to Let..........to Let.......(new)...... / To Let!!!!!!!!!!!!!to Let!!!!!!!!!!!!to Let!!!!!!!!!!! / To Let!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to Let!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to Let!!!!!!!!!!!!!on The Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Let! To Let! To Let! by onetime123: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2009
3 Bedroom To Let @ Ori-oke, Ogudu, Ojota. Price: #700k. Call ;08034276805, 07092277833
Re: To Let! To Let! To Let! by axeman85(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2009
I am in need of a spacious 3bedroom apartment, in ogba. either flat or house, good environment, accessible roads, it must have water running from taps in the house. and it must be gated and fenced, and a very good neighbourhood, and not too deep inside ogba, will also consider maryland, surulere and ojodu as well, as long as it meets all the requirements. also the floor must be tiled or terrazzo and the house/building must be either newly built or in a very good shape and condition because i wont want to move in and start renovating oooo or after 1year or after the expiration of my 2years and i want to renew my tenancy i will be told that they want to renovate the building oo i want a place to pay and pack in immediately.

my budget in total inclusive of agent fees, and aggremment and rent for 2years is =N=700k dats is =N=600k for rent for 2years and =N=100k for the agreement,legal,fees. etc.

IF YES THEN GET BACK TO ME VIA THIS THREAD AND WE CAN DISCUSS FROM THERE AND ALSO WILL LIKE TO SEE PICTURES OF THE PROPERTY EG, LIVING ROOM, MASTERROOM, KITCHEN, COMPOUND AND BATHROOMS. AS WELL . AS AM CURRENTLY OUT OF THE COUNTRY HENCE MY REQUEST FOR PICTURES.

(1) (Reply)

Office Space For Sale Along Lekki-epe Express Way With C Of O / Various Mini Flats, 2-3 Bedrooms For Lettings/leases / Houses And Land For Sale In Lagos. Make Money Marketing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.