Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,535 members, 7,861,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Make Cool Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Cool Money (700 Views)

Making Cool Money Through Land Banking / Make Cool Money Online Without Stress / Make Cool Money Thru Bet4me Very Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Money by passyhansome(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
http:///?i=passyhansome@gmail.com

With the above site you will make money. If you are afraid of losing your money, just register and try it with N1000. Even if you don't have money, you can register for free and then use your referral link to invite people. Once they register and contribute money , you will earn 10% of their contribution.
A summary of what MMM is all about:
MMM is a donation exchange social financial network. When you donate N1000 or more, you will earn 30% of your donation in 30 days. For example the N1000 you donate will give you N1300 in 30 days and so on. The money will be transfered to another participant within MMM community. No central account. It is not MLM, It is not compulsory to bring anybody but if you do, you earn 10% of their contribution as bonus.
So what are you waiting for? click on the link above and register.
Contact me for more on signature

(1) (Reply)

Make 10% Weekly Of The Money In Your Pocket. / Why MMM Can Never Bounce Back. / Photos: Scammer's Alert A Case Against Austin Jacob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.