Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Pacquiao Builds Over 1000 Homes For The Poor In Philippines, And Still Building - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pacquiao Builds Over 1000 Homes For The Poor In Philippines, And Still Building (1208 Views)

Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande / Ganduje Attends Super Eagles Vs Kano Pillars Match, Donates To Over 1000 Clubs. / Famous Boxer, Manny Pacquiao Builds Houses For The Poor In Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pacquiao Builds Over 1000 Homes For The Poor In Philippines, And Still Building by Judeoxide(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Boxer and politician pacquiao, has built over 1000 House for poor philippinos in his home town.

The multi-millionaire boxer Champion, who is also a Congressman, posted on his facebook page of the housing project He has put up in the Philippines.

"I am so happy giving this houses free to my constituents in sarangani province from my own pucket more than thousand families are beneficiaries" he said.

Pacquiao, who is also a burn-again Christian, earned millions of dollars from his 'fight of the century' with former boxing champion, Floyd mayweather, although he lost the bout.

He posted:"As faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms, each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others".

"I am building more because I always believe what the Bible says offer hospitality to one another without grumbling."

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/02/15/manny-pacquiao-builds-over-1000-homes-for-the-poor-in-philippines_c1295590

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pacquiao Builds Over 1000 Homes For The Poor In Philippines, And Still Building by olatunjithomas(m): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2016
.......and someone is somewhere flaunting private jets and Bugatti veyron...... it's all about gift anyways

4 Likes

Re: Pacquiao Builds Over 1000 Homes For The Poor In Philippines, And Still Building by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 29, 2016
He'll never lose his political sit with that kind of sense.

2 Likes

Re: Pacquiao Builds Over 1000 Homes For The Poor In Philippines, And Still Building by Judeoxide(m): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2016
And this guy is not even a pastor ohh just a born agian Christian... Now equat it to naija.. . Only to opress ppl with there wealth... Even religious leaders can't do thi.. .
But buy suv for already rich people...

Now this is the real born again we are talking about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pacquiao Builds Over 1000 Homes For The Poor In Philippines, And Still Building by FODA(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2016
If it is your heart God will put it in your hand.God will not CHANGE you sir.
Re: Pacquiao Builds Over 1000 Homes For The Poor In Philippines, And Still Building by Dinocarex(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
May God bless his heart the more!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All About Winning And Making Profit From The Bookies / WONDERFUL!!! Team Nigeria Kits Arrive Brazil Three Days To End Olympic / How True Is This About Paul Pogba (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.