Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet (9989 Views)

Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun / PDP Senators Withdraw Support For Buhari’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by Splashme: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Omg . . . .
I can't stop listening to it
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by xana101: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2016
Plz put this on Front page plzzzzz. the Govt need to see it maybe they'll change there ways. We are hungry! We're loosing our jobs daily. I lost my job. I've started up biz and goods keep going up daily.
Lalasticlala plz do ur job. FP please. Thank u
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by Splashme: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2016
krendo:

Fascists and tribalist are so predictable

They can't face their reality anymore

Your President is clueless
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by ConqueredWest: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2016
xana101:
Plz put this on Front page plzzzzz. the Govt need to see it maybe they'll change there ways. We are hungry! We're loosing our jobs daily. I lost my job. I've started up biz and goods keep going up daily.
Lalasticlala plz do ur job. FP please. Thank u

Did you vote APC
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by Politicalwisdom(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Did you vote APC
he don't need to vote Apshit to request favorable atmosphere

1 Like

Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by kirian202: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
how can i download this song.best song of the year
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by stephany007: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
DaBullIT:
Whoever produced that music needs a career change

He'd do better going overseas to do the normal thing they do

No originality , had to copy copy , No Concept , Hard work baabu , just copy and paste, cut and edit

Some erdyots will pay to buy this music , all for the hate for Buhari
if the song too pain you try do your own copy and paste let's see

2 Likes

Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by ajepako(f): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
I love the creativity and concept..

lt aptly describes the situation in the country under sai bombom... grin grin grin

Eyin omo lbo-lbo....una try wella.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by naijaguy77: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Still listening and laughing
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by TheBiafran(m): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
infact NA IGBO PERSON DO THIS SONG!
i was re watching the downloaded video today and i saw things that made me believe the dude is IPOB like ME!
first off na the name of the record label ZOO MUSIC!
second is the use of MONKEYS and BABOONS as instrumentalists and vocalists
third is the clear display of IPOB TSHIRT and march.
then came the appearance of NDA GUN SHIP!
add it to the wordings of the song, and yes IGBOS ARE SO CREATIVE!
this song was made to spite APC SUPPORTERS but in a euphemistic manner...........
IGBO AMAKA!
oya sahara junk writers come and investigate this song sharp sharp, tell us if na auto tune the boy use do am abi na microphone he use.
tell us if na for studi or church he sing the song
lunatics
just 2 million views on youtube and that guy becomes ANOTHER IGBO MILLIONAIRE !
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by naijaguy77: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2016
TheBiafran:
infact NA IGBO PERSON DO THIS SONG!
i was re watching the downloaded video today and i saw things that made me believe the dude is IPOB like ME!
first off na the name of the record label ZOO MUSIC!
second is the use of MONKEYS and BABOONS as instrumentalists and vocalists
third is the clear display of IPOB TSHIRT and march.
then came the appearance of NDA GUN SHIP!
add it to the wordings of the song, and yes IGBOS ARE SO CREATIVE!
this song was made to spite APC SUPPORTERS but in a euphemistic manner...........
IGBO AMAKA!
oya sahara junk writers come and investigate this song sharp sharp, tell us if na auto tune the boy use do am abi na microphone he use.
tell us if na for studi or church he sing the song
lunatics
just 2 million views on youtube and that guy becomes ANOTHER IGBO MILLIONAIRE !

No sh*t Sherlock!
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by nyabingi(m): 3:09am On Jul 30, 2016
How can I download this song I need to burn it on CD to play in a social gathering I'm having this weekend!
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by freeze001(f): 4:42am On Jul 30, 2016
nyabingi:
How can I download this song I need to burn it on CD to play in a social gathering I'm having this weekend!

Download a YouTube video converter then u can copy the link unto it n have it saved in ur system. This classic music is then yours to do with as u please.
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by leghagha: 5:01am On Jul 30, 2016
krendo:

Fascists and tribalist are so predictable

They can't face their reality anymore

Your President is clueless
All Nigerian leaders have been clueless hence the reason we are where we are today
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by DamiBukola: 6:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Lifestone:
As it turned out this government has not lived up to the expectation of Nigerians. But truth be told GEJ government did not help matters, for creating whatever environment to compare him with a 72years old man. GEJ was a weak leader and people just took advantage of him.
One thing he did that we will forever be greatful to him is conceding the last general election. But for PMB, we should all wish well so that we won't have another wasted 4 years.
Nigerians are wiser now and would do the needful during next general election
Pls rephrase yo comment, Nigerians are all not wiser. There are some from my neighbourhood and from the North who still support the craft cluelessness and show of shame being portrayed by this government.
Agba Akin fear nobody
(A.K.A Junior Fayose)
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by flowjoe: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
lalasticlala this needs to hit fp cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by bonechamberlain(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Zoo music grin grin grin Chai laugh don kill me
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by mastermaestro(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
martinsadnan11:
I'm certain it's one foolish igbo boy who sang it.

angry
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by Nossa(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
martinsadnan11:
I'm certain it's one foolish igbo boy who sang it.

Zombieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by dadebayo1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Very nice song... Thumbs up to whoever composed the song.. Nice tune.. After election way dem do.....
Re: Change Blues! - The New Song About Buhari Govt That Broke The Internet by Marahsorie(m): 4:02am On Jun 09, 2018
Hello All, May Someone Forward This Track To Me Via Email? I Want To Listen To It Plz. I'm A Sierra Leonean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti State LG Election To Be Held On 19th Dec 2015 - Gov Ayo Fayose / "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze / APC Intensifies Campaign For Mascot, Stresses Infrastructure, Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.