Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project (2752 Views)

Need A Comic Illustrator For A Project / I Need An Illustrator To Design A Mascot For Me / I Need An Illustrator For My Children's Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by kris(m): 1:43am On Jul 29, 2016
I'm working on a project for iPhone and iPad and I need someone that can draw, and take that drawing to a graphic program for outlining and coloring.

You don't need to be the best artist in the world, so I've attached images to show the minimum quality level wanted.
If you can draw, but not good with graphic design programs yet, hit me up still.

Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by Donald3d(m): 5:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Take a look at this ,done by my 15 year old cousin , he is a traditional artist (on paper), i taught him how to illustrate on pc(I am a graphics designer , 3d artist etc) , so he created all this designs , drew first on paper then converted it to digital using Adobe Illustrator , I hope u like it , would be glad if he gets the job , i am his manager grin grin grin grin , My email donald3d7 (((((((at))))) gmail.com ( I hope u understand the email format hehehe na spammers cause am o)

Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by lodscott(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
contact ig: @Kilojo_designs , best iv seen
Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by Allanosayi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
I may be of help my email theoneallan@gmail.com
Here are samples of my work or check MA Instagram account @the1allan

Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by felixchip(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
kris:
I'm working on a project for iPhone and iPad and I need someone that can draw, and take that drawing to a graphic program for outlining and coloring.

You don't need to be the best artist in the world, so I've attached images to show the minimum quality level wanted.
If you can draw, but not good with graphic design programs yet, hit me up still.

Working on an iOS means you need clean and clear-cut minimal designs.
It's just what I deliver. And with experiencein UI/UX design, I've got just what you want.

Get in touch.
Email: xchipgraphics@gmail.com
Phone: 07086493069
Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by kris(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
You are the best so far for what I'm looking for. I'll hit you up later today.

Allanosayi:
I may be of help my email theoneallan@gmail.com
Here are samples of my work or check MA Instagram account @the1allan
Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by kris(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thank you for your reply. I do graphic design myself, so I'll be taking care of the UI, mostly what I need is someone that draws/sketch and can bring it to life digitally.

felixchip:

Working on an iOS means you need clean and clear-cut minimal designs.
It's just what I deliver. And with experiencein UI/UX design, I've got just what you want.

Get in touch.
Email: xchipgraphics@gmail.com
Phone: 07086493069
Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by kris(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Your cousin try well well. Make sure he doesn't stop. I'll keep your contact and hit you up in the future because I can work with multiple artists for different projects, and hopefully working together will inspire your cousin to reach for the sky.

Donald3d:
Take a look at this ,done by my 15 year old cousin , he is a traditional artist (on paper), i taught him how to illustrate on pc(I am a graphics designer , 3d artist etc) , so he created all this designs , drew first on paper then converted it to digital using Adobe Illustrator , I hope u like it , would be glad if he gets the job , i am his manager grin grin grin grin , My email donald3d7 (((((((at))))) gmail.com ( I hope u understand the email format hehehe na spammers cause am o)
Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by felixchip(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2016
kris:
Thank you for your reply. I do graphic design myself, so I'll be taking care of the UI, mostly what I need is someone that draws/sketch and can bring it to life digitally.

Alright.
Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by Onegai(f): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Hello, I can't access my email or send you a pm. What's up?
Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by Donald3d(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2016
Onegai:
talking to me ma'am ?
Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by Onegai(f): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2016
Donald3d:
talking to me ma'am ?

No dear, I'm was speaking to Kris.
Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by Atom57(m): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
kris:

i would have loved to work with u but i got similar project am working on
Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by chrislong(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
is the offeer still available, would be glad to work with you
Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by kris(m): 1:13am On Aug 18, 2016
Onegai:

I tried to contact you but couldn't, and I'm just seeing that your replied.
I'll check out your blog and see if I can reach you there.
Re: In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project by kris(m): 1:35am On Aug 18, 2016
Onegai:

No dear, I'm was speaking to Kris.

I'm having trouble finding your blog, please post the URL so I can try to contact you from there.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

3d W.I.P Thread / Omejo Adidas Shampoo Bottle Camera Remote Control On/off And Motion Detection / Photoshop :::: Making An Icy Text ::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.