Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Stephanie Linus "Dry" Fascinates Me From Start To Finish - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stephanie Linus "Dry" Fascinates Me From Start To Finish (396 Views)

Which TV Series Was Good From Start To Finish? / #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus "Dry" Fascinates Me From Start To Finish by Macdove02(m): 1:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Written, Produced and Directed by Stephanie Linus. The movie which marks the actress directorial debut stars; Liz Benson, William McNamara, Darwin Shaw, Paul Sambo, Olu Jacobs, Rahama Hassan with Stephanie Linus playing the lead.
Dry focuses on cultural issues in West Africa as well as Stigmatization, Rape and Abuse of women. It tells the story of Zara Robbins (Stephanie Linus), a successful African doctor living in Wales who determined to stay away from her childhood memories and this now threatens her commitment to marry her boyfriend Alex (Darwin Shaw), a gentleman she truly loves. Her mother, a missionary to Africa, has been unable to get Zara to go with her for her yearly medical aid trips to Africa. When her mother falls ill and unable to make a crucial trip, Zara discovers there is a strong possibility her long lost daughter might still be alive in Africa and she steered in a new direction to face and conquer her darkest fears.

http://www.yeyepikin.com/2016/07/stephanie-linus-dry-fascinates-me/

(1) (Reply)

At Night The Alarm Roused Him From A Deep Sleep / Do You Have A Dream Of Becoming The Next Movie Star Register Here / Watch Oloibiri This Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.