Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why (3997 Views)

WHAT WOULD YOU Do....hahahah Dont Enter If You Dont Know How To Slap / For What Shall It Profit A Man To Slap Usain Bolt And Run Away / Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by sweetpie23: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2009
which nairalander would you like to slap and why? angry angry
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by platinumnk(f): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2009
grin lmao

@topic- myself because im addicted grin
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by sweetpie23: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2009
my list: the amaka sexylemon rokiatu patiwizkid walestar and many more
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by charles316: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2009
ROKIATU-COS SHE IS SO UGLY AND RUDE
WALESTAR-COS HE IS AN IMMATURE PSYCHATRIC PATIENT
SAURON-COS HE IS NOT WORTH LIVING
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by THEAMAKA(f): 1:40am On Sep 19, 2009
sweetpie23:

blah blah blah!
you only wanna slap me cause i TELL IT LIKE IT IS.
if you dont like it, KILL YOURSELF.

but straight up, i dont see how you have the guts or the nerve to call another person ugly when you are not too far from that yourself.
you better look like a 10 before you even have the audacity to call someone else ugly.
who are you? MBGN?
girl you need to check yourself, dont be mad cause someone is gonna let you know how it is.

tongue
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by Epi: 1:43am On Sep 19, 2009
yea, Nairaland usernames with no vowel(s) in their name. angry  mmm mmm mmm my hands are itching to slap someone. Don't understand   who would choose to have a name without a vowel? undecided
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by Epi: 1:46am On Sep 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i dont see how you have the guts or the nerve to call another person ugly when you are not too far from that yourself.
hahahahahahaha bullets bullets bullets grin grin grin Funny one liner grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by sexyLeamon(f): 4:21am On Sep 19, 2009
sweetpie23:

your biggest critics are your biggest fans.
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by bilqiss(f): 4:27am On Sep 19, 2009
oh no, another hate-ist thread.

some nairalanders have too much beef for their own good. Na wa.
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by patwhizkid(f): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2009
Now. . .sweetpie or whatever yu call yur shameful & ugly self, plz get my name off yur stinkin' fingerz & mouth. If yur moma haven't taught yu how to show some respects, then learn from others. I have been reading yur postz with one eye, and have seen how yu go about insultin' people. Now listen & get thiz into yur weak head, yu are not worth my precious time at all. How kan a dirty ugly fool who doesn't even know how to spell simple words correctly go about insultin' elites? Sweetpie, yu don't want me to start with yu. . .yu don't.
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by THEAMAKA(f): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2009
exactly!
patwhizkid, the amaka, and whoever else wants to join (sexyleamon?? lol). man she dont want it.
she doesnt like me cause i told her the TRUTH!
she is a hott ass boiling mess. end of story.
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by busybody20: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2009
@ poster,

i will slap busy_body. angry

She just doesnt know when to stop! undecided
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by amebono1: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2009
busybody20:

@ poster,

i can help, i am a willing volunteer grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by Gabry(f): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2009
sweetpie23:

na waaa in that list you want to slap those fine ladies abi? How come? U know what? Truth be told The Amaka, Sexyleamon, Rokiatu and Patwhizkid are really nice ladies ooo (unlike some others lipsrsealed - I no fit mention! embarassed) o are u sure you get the right person?

And as for Walstar, wetin he do to you? sad I know he is funny naaa. . . sad

charles316:

ROKIATU-COS SHE IS SO UGLY AND RUDE
WALESTAR-COS HE IS AN IMMATURE PSYCHATRIC PATIENT
SAURON-COS HE IS NOT WORTH LIVING

Why? Rokiau is a darling and Sauron is a menace but in a good way cheesy And what did Wale did to you? He is a little yeye but he no dey cause palava naaa. sad\

patwhizkid:

Now. . .sweetpie or whatever yu call yur shameful & ugly self, plz get my name off yur stinkin' fingerz & mouth. If yur moma haven't taught yu how to show some respects, then learn from others. I have been reading yur postz with one eye, and have seen how yu go about insultin' people. Now listen & get thiz into yur weak head, yu are not worth my precious time at all. How kan a dirty ugly fool who doesn't even know how to spell simple words correctly go about insultin' elites? Sweetpie, yu don't want me to start with yu. . .yu don't.

Oh Oh. . . . Patty baby gurl. . . I didnt know u are too furious to fast like this oo. Calm down dear. Aunt Gabry is hia sad
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by Gabry(f): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
busybody20:

@ poster,

!amebo no1:

i can help, i am a willing volunteer grin grin

Surprise Surprise. grin cheesy wink smiley cool
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by sweetpie23: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2009
lol see comments, am enjoying this.
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by THEAMAKA(f): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2009
youre so lame.
you should be slapped just for being who you are. tongue
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by patwhizkid(f): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2009
. . .the sicko iz here. Uhm! . . .quite obvious she waz seekin' my humble attention. Hehe. . .and i gave her exactly what she wants. Ugly beast!
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by Gabry(f): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2009
Guys! Guys!!! Common now. We can settle this
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by HarryPotter1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2009
men a lots them i dont know where 2 start sef.somebody like romade he or she should hve known dat NLanders dont contain false ID.
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by Gabry(f): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2009
^^^ Wetin ma partner do? shocked
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by dgreatrock(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2009
OMG!!! Slap?

I ll slap meself, for not leaving Nairaland grin
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by r231(m): 12:12am On Sep 24, 2009
dgreatrock:

OMG!!! Slap?

I ll slap meself, for not leaving Nairaland grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by sweetpie23: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2009
why is this in the joke section? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by studio43(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2009
Slap make i dey see you na
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by sweetpie23: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by studio43(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
Nothing gives me more joy than this.
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by sweetpie23: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
you are also on my slap list tongue
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by studio43(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2009
Talk is cheap.

e be like sey heaven don dey hungry you
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by sweetpie23: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2009
fool angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by studio43(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2009
Big fool
Re: Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why by sweetpie23: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2009
bigger fool angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Winner A Or B ?....photos.. / Journalist / Jonathan Urinates Slowly On The Wailing Walls In Isreal (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.