Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff (15654 Views)

Boko Haram Attack Survivor Begins School After Spinal Cord Surgery (Photos) / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR / Pdp Must Not Die In Your Hands – Anenih Tells Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by agabusta: 5:05am On Jul 29, 2016
A former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Olisa Metuh, has dissociated himself from a court action instituted by a factional National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Ali Modu Sheriff, and others seeking to stop the party from going ahead with the August 17 national convention.

Metuh, who is currently undergoing a trial for alleged corruption, said he was surprised to see his name as one of the plaintiffs in the suit seeking to halt the convention.

Metuh, who stated this in a statement issued by his aide, Mr. Richard Ihediwa, in Abuja on Thursday, said his concern now was his health and his cases in court.

He said that he never instructed anyone to file any such suit on his behalf.

The statement said, “For the avoidance of doubt,  Metuh has taken the pains to consult those that went to court and has been reliably informed that his name was listed in error and which they have promised to rectify accordingly.

“It is pertinent to mention that Metuh has not attended any political meeting and/or programme since his chair accident at a function at the party’s national secretariat (of the PDP ) in April wherein he aggravated his spinal cord ailment.

“Our appeal to all and sundry therefore is that Metuh at this time should be left out of intra-party controversies. His only preoccupation now remains matters concerning his health and the extant court trial.”

http://punchng.com/im-not-pdp-convention-says-metuh-2/

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by jamesharryson(m): 5:10am On Jul 29, 2016
What is really wrong with PDP?

14 Likes

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by Flexherbal(m): 5:10am On Jul 29, 2016
They said his name was listed in error.
Politicians!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by DaBullIT(m): 6:16am On Jul 29, 2016
He no ever sabi blow lie self

2 Likes

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by GudluckIBB(m): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2016
Flexherbal:
They said his name was listed in error.
Politicians!

Watch this space sometime to come if Sherrif eventually have his way has PDP chairman. The same metuh will come out and say Sherrif has erred by not including him in the suit, he has been with sherrif all the way to rescue pdp from rascals.

He will even take sheriff to court for not including him in the suit.

Politicians!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by KingBelieve: 6:21am On Jul 29, 2016
OK
Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by Businessideas: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Metuh has bigger problems to worry himself about, raising N400million in this recession is a full time job

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by Pavarottii(m): 6:45am On Jul 29, 2016
The moment I saw his name; I knew it was all a sham. Cos he personally said " he is not going to contest for any office".

9 Likes

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by agabusta: 6:47am On Jul 29, 2016
Businessideas:
Metuh has bigger problems to worry himself about, raising N400million in this recession is a full time job

I'm telling you. Infact, the news says that as well. He is seriously bothered about that court case.

You know it is the same Judge, Okon Abang that is handling the criminal case hanging over Metuh's head. Metuh does not want anything that will vex this radical Judge. grin

The fear of Justice Okon Abang is the beginning of wisdom.

No wonder Metuh has maintained a very low profile.

25 Likes

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by agabusta: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Pavarottii:
The moment I saw his name; I knew it was all a sham. Cos he personally said " he is not going to contest for any office".

If he is not contesting for any office in the convention being proposed, then it infers that he is still holding on to his position as spokesperson, and therefore with the Sheriff group. I'm sure that is what they arrived at, that made them put his name.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by Pavarottii(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2016
agabusta:

If he is not contesting for any office in the convention being proposed, then it infers that he is still holding on to his position as spokesperson, and therefore with the Sheriff group. I'm sure that is what they arrived at, that made them put his name.
The NWC has been dissolved.

1 Like

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by agabusta: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2016
Pavarottii:

The NWC has been dissolved.

By??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by onatisi(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2016
jamesharryson:
There is no leader.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by krestup: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Okay
Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by blackpanda: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2016
Confusion in the camp of the enemies of Nigeria! Holy ghost fire!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by AntiWailer: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Has he returned the money ?

Too much money carried as load can cause spinal cord issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by maestroferddi: 8:27am On Jul 29, 2016
APC can do anything to sustain their evil plan to infiltrate the ranks of the PDP including trying to co-opt Metuh...

1 Like

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Something like that Metuh, you are learning fast.
Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by Earth2Metahuman: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2016
agabusta:

I'm telling you. Infact, the news says that as well. He is seriously bothered about that court case.

You know it is the same Judge, Okon Abang that is handling the criminal case hanging over Metuh's head. Metuh does not want anything that will vex this radical Judge. grin

The fear of Justice Okon Abang is the beginning of wisdom.

No wonder Metuh has maintained a very low profile.
if only we have 5 abang in Nigeria to put all these corrupt motherfuckers in check grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by naijaforlife: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Although I am not a fan of PDP, it is important that we have an opposition party that may provide alternative views to governance. One wonders therefore where is GEJ? As a former President and national leader of PDP he should have been the person to bring harmony to the PDP. I thought they were all working for him to win the last general election.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by Ngasky(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2016
coming home to roost. what happens to the biggest party in Africa?
posterity is the best judge

1 Like

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by bakila: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2016
naijaforlife:
Although I am not a fan of PDP, it is important that we have an opposition party that may provide alternative views to governance. One wonders therefore where is GEJ? As a former President and national leader of PDP he should have been the person to bring harmony to the PDP. I thought they were all working for him to win the last general election.
If you be GEJ you go open your mouth too much?
If wont because: Most of the funds for his campaign went to private pockets. The fund for his campaign left him criminally exposed to the point of treason. Some of the deals will leave him very vulnerable.
He won't again because he wants to respect himself and deter mama peace. Mama Peace with a microphone while out of government might lead to serious repercussions. Anyways after GEJ is GEJ.

1 Like

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by holadguy(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2016
They don't even understand their self anymore, striking party
Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by lonelydora: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2016
jamesharryson:

It's called Karma. It's acting faster these days.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by jacksonPolloc(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2016
pls anybody knw the code to transfer airtime frm airtel to airtel...tell me
Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by lonelydora: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2016
naijaforlife:

GEJ was betrayed by his PDP members. They played sycophancy game on him. Hence, his quietness on whatever that is happening to PDP. GEJ is paying them back in their own coins.

1 Like

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by Lanretoye(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2016
too much money can cause ailmemt self.
Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by mu2sa2: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2016
These shameless people are fighting themselves with no respite in sight, yet foolishly daydreaming of coming back to power in just over 1000 days!
Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by Ozorc: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2016
D only thing that tied Pdp together was CBN bazaar, since d access has been taken away, IN D WORDS OF ACHEBE, THINGS HAVE FALLEN APART AND THE USELESS PARTY CAN NOT HOLD.. Wake me up wen Sheriff is done with them.. Ekpas were hailing Fayose and Wike for bringing Sheriff now they have changed over night and accuse Apc for bringing Sheriff as Pdp chairman... God please dualise Some people's brain with under ground drainage so dt they can reason well...

5 Likes

Re: I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff by menxer: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2016
naijaforlife:

As it is no one knows which of the warring PDP factions GEJ is siding.

The man is enjoying this as a revenge on the "Apostles of Impunity"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Race To Agu Awka Hots Up, Maduka Emerges Alternative For Ndi Anambra / Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 / I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.