Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Indonesian Is Fond Of Executing Nigerians For Drug Reasons Why. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesian Is Fond Of Executing Nigerians For Drug Reasons Why. (493 Views)

Cameroon Arrests Four Soldiers Suspected Of Executing Women, Children / Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indonesian Is Fond Of Executing Nigerians For Drug Reasons Why. by OduduwaYoruba: 6:33am On Jul 29, 2016
Indonesian is fond of executing Nigerians for drug reasons and our so called leaders will keep mute as if nothing happens. We are killed at home and abroad as if we are destined for killings.
Australia withdrew its ambassador from Indonesia in protest over the execution of its citizens, Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran. But many Nigerians have been killed without any single action taken on any of these countries.
Most of the victims of this act are either innocent of the Act, not given fair hearings or rope into drug. At this juncture, we may ask "What is the purpose and function of our leaders when they cannot stand and speak for us in a matter of life and death ". I am deeply worried.
Re: Indonesian Is Fond Of Executing Nigerians For Drug Reasons Why. by asala1: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Cause Nigerians are fond of trafficking drugs to Indonesia.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Is Fond Of Executing Nigerians For Drug Reasons Why. by youngest85(m): 6:49am On Jul 29, 2016
coz nigerians are nt law abiding people......

Even d law makers break d law in nigeria
Re: Indonesian Is Fond Of Executing Nigerians For Drug Reasons Why. by johnwizey: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Though i don't lyk the killing part but its their law. And i believe those caught are fully aware before embarking on it, more like a suicidal trip. I can't blame the govt at all
Re: Indonesian Is Fond Of Executing Nigerians For Drug Reasons Why. by nonjebose(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2016
The issue of fair hearing is the only basis for any intervention by the govt. I expect Nigerians to learn to avoid that country like plague if they don't have any legitimate business there. Don't go hustling on the street or doing illegitimate biz
Re: Indonesian Is Fond Of Executing Nigerians For Drug Reasons Why. by grodt999: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
stop using the word Nigerians, these are ibos.
instead of wasting your time discussing something that does not affect 170 million Nigerians perhaps concentrate your efforts on asking ibo elders, leaders, communities, people why they risk their lives for the sake of money!

(1) (Reply)

Husband Set His Entire Family On Fire In Ogun State / Outrage In Ekiti Over Attack On Church Worshippers By Masquerade / NJC Bars Judges Under Probe From Judicial Functions – See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.