Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,458 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

NEWS!!! Inspector In Nigeria Police Officer Detained For Allegedly Stealing Plan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NEWS!!! Inspector In Nigeria Police Officer Detained For Allegedly Stealing Plan (488 Views)

LG Worker Detained For Sharing Name With Uk-based Woman (pics) / Policeman Kills And Buries Inspector In Kwara Over N300,000(PHOTO) / Robber Works For A Police Inspector In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEWS!!! Inspector In Nigeria Police Officer Detained For Allegedly Stealing Plan by Damirex1212: 6:56am On Jul 29, 2016
A police inspector attached to the Railway Police Command, Ebute-Meta, identified only as Joseph, has been detained for allegedly stealing bunches of plantain.
PUNCH Metro learnt that the suspect was arrested on Tuesday while trying to hide the plantain in two trucks.
It was learnt that a senior police officer in the command ordered his detention and his arraignment for the crime.
A source at the command, however, said another senior officer pleaded with the officer that the suspect be released as the incident could embarrass the command.

He said, “The inspector is attached to the Railway Police Command. On Tuesday around 12pm, he went to the commissioner’s lodge and harvested plantains without any authority. As if that was not bad enough, he brought two trucks into the command to take the plantain away. He wanted to cover up the plantains with some iron sheets so that he could take them through the gate without being detected.
“He was on this when some workers at the Railway Command called the attention of the authorities to it and he was arrested.”

READ FULL HERE>> http://www.freshloaded.com/news-inspector-nigeria-police-officer-detained-allegedly-stealing-plantain/
Re: NEWS!!! Inspector In Nigeria Police Officer Detained For Allegedly Stealing Plan by taylor88(m): 6:57am On Jul 29, 2016
naija RIP
Re: NEWS!!! Inspector In Nigeria Police Officer Detained For Allegedly Stealing Plan by Damirex1212: 7:01am On Jul 29, 2016
cant wait to complete reading this sir.....
Re: NEWS!!! Inspector In Nigeria Police Officer Detained For Allegedly Stealing Plan by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Supol hmmm.. and one other senior police officer was pleading for him to be released as it will spoil d name of the command. grin

Meanwhile thousands of people have pleaded with Dat bigot to release their relations but I believe he must hav turned deaf ears on them.
Re: NEWS!!! Inspector In Nigeria Police Officer Detained For Allegedly Stealing Plan by DannyJ19(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Inspector wan turn plantain boy....
Re: NEWS!!! Inspector In Nigeria Police Officer Detained For Allegedly Stealing Plan by nonjebose(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Hunger or greed? Inspector of banana. The guy get monkey for house, and na the hin wan give
Re: NEWS!!! Inspector In Nigeria Police Officer Detained For Allegedly Stealing Plan by SUPOL(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Supol hmmm.. and one other senior police officer was pleading for him to be released as it will spoil d name of the command. grin

Meanwhile thousands of people have pleaded with Dat bigot to release their relations but I believe he must hav turned deaf ears on them.

My oga i need to carry out investigation first b4 I can comment on this matter. Which commissioners quarter are we talking about here? Is it d commissioner of police?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Killed My Husband Hours After Arrest.wife Of Late Defence Ministry Official / South African Man Stabs 13-year-old Girl Girl To Death ... For Not Giving Him N3 / WTF! Fraudsters Caught By Police Fighting Over How To Share Dollars They Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.