Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Tonto Dikeh Confirms Appointment With Jodela Media. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Confirms Appointment With Jodela Media. (657 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Confirms She Is Dating Philantropist, Kokun (photos) / "Am Zaddy's Girl" - Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Confirms Appointment With Jodela Media. by UncensoredIII(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Nollywood Actress cum singer, Tonto Dikeh Churchill, recently confirms Appointment of (JODELA MEDIA). A subsidiary of Jodela integrated services Ltd. As her official management company as her contract with DB Records Ends.

Www.instagram.com/chinani_official14

Missyb3. Fynestboi. Ijebabe.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Appointment With Jodela Media. by HungerBAD: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2016
Tontoh Dike.

Always making me laugh. One day, i will take anything you do serious.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Appointment With Jodela Media. by Tolexander: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Poko Lee in DB records!

Now that she has signed for Jodela Media, what will be used in replace of the Lee (a name completing the binomial nomenclature in DB records)?

(1) (Reply)

The Man Hired To Have Sex With Children. / My Wife Has No Hands In My Current Business Issues -- Ubi Franklin / Michelle Obama Will Look Like An Angry Militant ... -- Chimamanda [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.