Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Profitable Business Can I Start With #1.5million. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #1.5million. (1414 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With #1.5million. by akpatiii: 7:46am On Jul 29, 2016
I have on ground #1.5m to start up a profitable business. I need your advice on what to go for...my motivation and drive is to make money, so passion for a particular business is not an option for me...
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #1.5million. by Yian1(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2016
If you can observe, you will notice that the nation's population is increasing everyday. And increase in the population leads to increase in demand for food, we can't survive without feeding, as the law must be obeyed. So, I suggest you venture into foodstuff business . You can be selling bags of rice and beans, as you know that they are basic food necessities. Here in Ibadan, the cost of a bag of rice is almost 15k if not so. It rose to this, due to the economic downturn of the country.
All you need is to do more findings about this business; the prices of each type of the foodstuffs, whether it's lucrative, suitable location, etc. If you are ready, get a store and start the business. Mind you, you must make sure you sell at least bags of rice and beans because they complement each other. Customers prefer buying both at the same place to make the transportation easier.
And if you can still get more money, add kegs of groundnut oil to it as its usefulness knows no bound. Well, it's just a suggestion. there are many lots of businesses that can thrive in this country. All is well.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #1.5million. by chrismex(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2016
There are two business which i know would be profitable for you depending your location chat me up on what's app 08135278603

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Is More Important To Lagos State Economy Than All Ibos Combined / Fiverr Review Exchange / Best Way To Mine Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.