Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! (1171 Views)

Help Design My Wordpress Templates For A Fee. / Who Can Pls Help Me Design My Wordpress Site..... / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2016
This is another special take-away from BloggerToheeb of www.aliveandsturdy.com

A first come first serve special that is not for everyone but for new and upcoming bloggers striving to have their blog well designed and approved by adsense.

What sense does it make to blog with passion and earn nothing from it. Are you running a non-profit blog?

Last-week, I created a thread pertaining to adsense earnings on my blog. {Withdrew it just yesterday - $191 grin wink). Since then, I've been seeing hundreds of mails, messages and calls on how I made it, how I designed my blog, this and that.

I was even faustrated to remove the phone numbers on my blog and also blocked some people because they weren't calmed. I said already in the post that I will create a post on blog design and adsense approval this week for free.

And here is the post

For the upcoming bloggers, you may here rumors concerning adsense alternatives, but I must confess to you that a lot of google adsense alternatives are scam. Some pay at a very low rate, some don't pay per view/impression, not until someone click the ad, some don't even record it when someone click your ads. Infolinks did it for me, and some people will tell you infolinks is the best adsense alternative.

When infolinks pay, you got $0.01 as your earnings and $0.03 at most

Google Adsense has so many features that will enable you to make few dollars in few months. All you need to do is place the ads properly and optimize for your audience to see. For someone to view your page that contain ads, you will earn some earnings, not to talk of clicking.

What most people don't know is that blog design is continuous, you can't learn design within days, not to talk of assimilation. I've been designing and customizing since 2010 and i'm still on it. I was only taught the basics and I keep learning the cores myself. ''You have to learn before things workout for you. I do mention it '

For these reasons. I have created a landing page at the top of my blog at www.aliveandsturdy.com for you to register your e-mail so as to follow latest updates on blog design and adsense approval from A-Z to your mail box.

Core aspects I learnt and knew since 2010 will be summarize to interested applicants within weeks.

Register your e-mail address now at www.aliveandsturdy.com

you will get a confirmation message through the e-mail you registered with

Note

I squeeze my time to offer this free webinar, so few people will be attended to

Collection of e-mail will close on 3rd of Aug, 2016

Blog design and adsense approval tutorial will commence tomorrow and end in 3 weeks

Register now so as not to miss any updates!

I also put few things that i don't put anywhere on twitter, facebook and G+. Remember to like those pages too.

https://twitter.com/aliveandsturdy

https://www.facebook.com/aliveandsturdy

https://plus.google.com/+OsundareToheeb

Please do not put your e-mail address below so as to avoid scammers!! The e-mails put below will also not be attend to

BloggerToheeb says Regards!

Your time starts now.
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
This is another special take-away from BloggerToheeb of www.aliveandsturdy.com

A first come first serve special that is not for everyone but for new and upcoming bloggers striving to have their blog well designed and approved by adsense.

What sense does it make to blog with passion and earn nothing from it. Are you running a non-profit blog?

Last-week, I created a thread pertaining to adsense earnings on my blog. {Withdrew it just yesterday - $191 grin wink). Since then, I've been seeing hundreds of mails, messages and calls on how I made it, how I designed my blog, this and that.

I was even faustrated to remove the phone numbers on my blog and also blocked some people because they weren't calmed. I said already in the post that I will create a post on blog design and adsense approval this week for free.

For the upcoming bloggers, you may here rumors concerning adsense alternatives, but I must confess to you that a lot of google adsense alternatives are scam. Some pay at a very low rate, some don't pay per view/impression, not until someone click the ad, some don't even record it when someone click your ads. Infolinks did it for me, and some people will tell you infolinks is the best adsense alternative.

When infolinks pay, you got $0.01 as your earnings and $0.03 at most

Google Adsense has so many features that will enable you to make few dollars in few months. All you need to do is place the ads properly and optimize for your audience to see. For someone to view your page that contain ads, you will earn some earnings, not to talk of clicking.

What most people don't know is that blog design is continuous, you can't learn design within days, not to talk of assimilation. I've been designing and customizing since 2010 and i'm still on it. I was only taught the basics and I keep learning the cores myself. ''You have to learn before things workout for you. I do mention it '

For these reasons. I have created a landing page at the top of my blog at www.aliveandsturdy.com for you to register your e-mail so as to follow latest updates on blog design and adsense approval from A-Z to your mail box.

Core aspects I learnt and knew since 2010 will be summarize to interested applicants within weeks.

Register your e-mail address now at www.aliveandsturdy.com

you will get a confirmation message through the e-mail you registered with

Note

I squeeze my time to offer this free webinar, so few people will be attended to

Collection of e-mail will close on 5th of Aug, 2016

Blog design and adsense approval tutorial will commence tomorrow and end in 3 weeks

Register now so as not to miss any updates!

I also put few things that i don't put anywhere on twitter, facebook and G+. Remember to like those pages too.

https://twitter.com/aliveandsturdy

https://www.facebook.com/aliveandsturdy

https://plus.google.com/+OsundareToheeb

Please do not put your e-mail address below so as to avoid scammers!! The e-mails put below will also not be attend to

BloggerToheeb says Regards!

Your time starts now.

Your Website UI is not too ok. Message me I can help u out: 08163817293

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2016
18 days left
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
17 days 12hrs
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by betapikin: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice one bro
I have done mine can't wait for it to start

1 Like

Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2016
15 days 20hrs left
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
15 days 20hrs left
it's a new blog or lemme say I'm a new bie in blogging. Is it gonna cost me money to get what you are offering?
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
If you read the post very well, You will see that it's free. Just make sure you register your mail to follow updates. That's all
MissHatey:
it's a new blog or lemme say I'm a new bie in blogging. Is it gonna cost me money to get what you are offering?
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
If you read the post very well, You will see that it's free. Just make sure you register your mail to follow updates. That's all
Thanks
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
14 days 12hrs left
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by val4sure(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
I've registered,cant wait for the tutorial.
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Please do remember to confirm your e-mail address by going to your mailbox to click on the link sent.
@Betapikin and Val, I didn't receive your mails. Please go and get something done.

1 Like

Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
7 days left
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2016
6 days left
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
4 days left
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2016
2 days left
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by val4sure(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2016
I received a mail indicating that I've subscribed to your mailing list of alive and sturdy..check well.
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Noted! Made mistake bro. Will commence the tutorial next tomorrow
val4sure:
I received a mail indicating that I've subscribed to your mailing list of alive and sturdy..check well.
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 1:11am On Aug 02, 2016
1 day left
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2016
14hrs left
Re: See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! by BloggerToheeb(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
And finally 0 hr left

Check out on new thread for my latest post. Testimony matters!!

(1) (Reply)

Just For Those Who Knows Mr2kay / Pls Kindly Help With A DMCA Free Host... / Cloud Computing Trends That Will Be Dominant In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.