Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets (23890 Views)

Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger / Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by joey150(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2016
You may want to be careful about what you say/write about your club on social media, at least Arsenal.

The club has officially sent a letter to twitter user @princekp87 over his tweets about the club and their dealings.

This didn't go to well with The Arsenal hierarchy . and they have gone on to ban him indefinitely for his "offensive" tweets about the club.

Whatever happened to having a different opinion?? Below is a screenshot of the letter received by the unlucky fan.

Below is a copy of the "ban" letter sent to the fan.
And also the fan's reply.

http://www.pronetotype.com/2016/07/arsenal-fan-banned-by-arsenal-because.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by joey150(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Lalasticlala come and warn all this arsenal fans insulting wenger oh.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by AntiWailer: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
lol.

Arsenal fans and their Season Movies.

Next Season

Next Season. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by realestniggah: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
frustration want to kill my guy..if only they provide him a cup they would avoid this trouble

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Judah95(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Freedom of Information na..He his entitled to his opinion
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by nairagossip1: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
chai hahahaah
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
this is not news.
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by NameChecker: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
ok
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by muller101(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Really.
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Checked86: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
OP, your thread is not complete until u provide us with what he said that necessitate the ban.

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Damminglola(f): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
mtcheeewwww!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by ifenes(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Arsenal the fake club
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by ALAYORMII: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
When will the local leaque start banning violent fans
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Arsene Wenger is a dictator

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Obidikejr(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
ok
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by babyfaceafrica: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice one Arsenal..who go ban LIB?
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by qualityovenbake(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Funny. He can simply open another account
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by manee2(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Why they neva ban me? angry
So arsenal no recognise me sef cry

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Ada9103(f): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
?
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by godello: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Am sure it's more of a racist post. Because no club will outrightly ban a fan for having a different genuine opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Odani: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na wao we need to apply these kind rule in Nigeria o, i saw players chasing a referee off the pitch in our premier league yesday i cudn't believe my eyes.

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by Generalkorex(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
lol who d club epp
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by iPopAlomo(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
why don't i believe this shit crap....? If they're sending people this sort of mail... do you now how many times me and fellow arsenal fans have called Arsene Wenger an 'OLORIBURUKU...' or 'Arsene wenger... Koni Da fu n yin...'

and we haven't received shit... or shay I no dey twitter...? it'll be millions of fans receiving this daily...

Myself inclusive...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by segebase(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
season neva start self una dey ban
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by uwajeh(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
And this crap made front page! What is wrong with nairaland these days!
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by keryj(f): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
I think the club is ryt. No one derives pleasure from a bad image.

I think the guy wunt even be stupid enuf to still want to be part of those places they v ban him from going.
Re: Arsenal Fan Banned By Arsenal Because Of His Tweets by LaRochelle(f): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
When I read the post, I was thinking "What if Nairaland begins this form of banning?". When you're banned, and you don't have the opportunity to get a new account until the ban expires, you'd think twice before posting rubbish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

8-Year-Old Boxer, Shekinah To Be Adopted By Ministry Of Sports / Osita Offor Defends Wrestling Title Against Bobby Lashley In Lagos / Little Children Celebrate Mikel Obi On His 31st Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.